The curious case of Joe Burrow.

He said: “Look, the thing about LSU is they’re always going to have speed and, you know, it’s our job as coaches to put our speed in space and to allow them to win their one-on-one [matchups],” and, “I’m not an in-front-of-the-media-type person. I like to be kind of in my office.”

Advertisement
Ensminger has been trying to retire, but Orgeron won’t let him.

Canada was supposed to be the guy to let him ride offf into the sunset, but that didn’t work.

So, they went with a different approach this time. Ensminger kept the title, but Brady is doing OC stuff.

I’m almost positive Brady is the next LSU OC, and Ensminger will retire after this season.

Advertisement
I said we were cursed a while back and ppl laughed. LSU gets an ohio state transfer and he looks like peyton manning. We get one and he cant even throw a 15 yd out.

burrow is A LOT better than tate when they were at OSU. he would've been haskins backup last year

i used to be of the mindset that we run pro style at Miami because we are the pros bla bla bla

anyone who plays offense from under center and huddles nowadays is stuck in the past and borderline the equivalent of running a triple option 10 years ago
Exactly... anyone who huddles and goes under center today is still using a flip phone like my 80+ year old father.

Advertisement
Ensminger has been trying to retire, but Orgeron won’t let him.

Canada was supposed to be the guy to let him ride offf into the sunset, but that didn’t work.

So, they went with a different approach this time. Ensminger kept the title, but Brady is doing OC stuff.

I’m almost positive Brady is the next LSU OC, and Ensminger will retire after this season.
Probably. Orgeron has brady in the booth with ensminger. Ensminger is calling the plays but brady gives suggestions. Lsu will give him a big raise and name him oc.

Orgeron fired Canada after 1 season
Will manny make that decision
So far I’m not sure he will

For a dude who’s into analytics and advanced stats
How does he not see we have huge issues

I actually thought he was very talented last year, and had a dope skillset.

LSU just hit a ceiling And Coach O did what he did and now they’re great.

Advertisement
First of all, Burrow's always been an accurate dude. Check our views of him prior to our game last year. Secondly, it's a wild concept:

Spread the formation and play pitch and catch with whoever on your side is better than the guy covering him on the other side. Then, when their Safeties move back, run the ball. No reason to force what a team obviously cannot sustainably do well.

Advertisement
Joe Burrow also works his butt off every week. There was a brief story during the broadcast last night about Burrow. He is a grad student who takes all his classes online. They said he spends virtually every waking hour in the football facilty - he watches film and sticks to Joe Brady like glue. The likened his preparation for each game to that of a pro QB. Kid is dialed in and knows it's his money year.

that wasn’t your statement

you said no one goes under center and huddles, where was the mention of Miami
Got it. You don’t get the hyperbole that it’s out dated and most teams aren’t running it.

like i said, there are a few people still using flip phones.

Joe Burrow also works his butt off every week. There was a brief story during the broadcast last night about Burrow. He is a grad student who takes all his classes online. They said he spends virtually every waking hour in the football facilty - he watches film and sticks to Joe Brady like glue. The likened his preparation for each game to that of a pro QB. Kid is dialed in and knows it's his money year.

YA well nkosi perry gets free entry at Liv.

Advantage us

Advertisement
Back