The Corner

Cribby

All-American
Premium
Jacorrey Hammet wasn’t dropped because of on field , it was more a transcripts issue and admissions.

The staff loved him as a prospect, a very rangy , long athlete who fit into the scheme. It was just an issue of spots being so thin and not being sure they could get him in.

Wvu has also been recruiting him very hard. They got a good player.

I posted Saturday that everything is now good with Collins and I’d expect him in the class. The staff had went silent with him and was prepared to move on but he came to his senses.

I’ve posted Collier wasn’t a take over the last month but that has changed.

T Lewis still looks to not be a take , things can change though , just look at Collier. I saw a slim chance with him a month ago. There’s also a Lb spot free now. I was told “If they do decide to take him it’ll be a lot of work”, it’s not a layup like some think. There’s bitterness and hurt feelings that’ll need to be repaired.

I’ve heard nothing on Mason Smith , it’s gotten pretty quiet. Nothing new.

If Chase smith keeps waiting he could be left out, and he knows this. Could get interesting since communication has picked up with J Hood.

Sapp is still in play and has very legit interest. It’s getting to the point where they’ll have to choose one or two guys out of the remaining guys left after this week. First come , first serve.

Spots are getting tight and as I’ve said “there’s still some fireworks left”. It’s going to a great finish regardless.

Advertisement
Jacorrey Hammet wasn’t dropped because of on field , it was more a transcripts issue and admissions.

The staff loved him as a prospect, a very rangy , long athlete who fit into the scheme. It was just an issue of spots being so thin and not being sure they could get him in.

I posted Saturday that everything is now good with Collins and I’d expect him in the class. The staff had went silent with him and was prepared to move on but he came to his senses.

T Lewis still looks to not be a take , things can change though , just look at Collier. I saw a slim chance with him a month ago. There’s also a Lb spot free now. I was told “If they do decide to take him it’ll be a lot of work”, it’s not a layup like some think. There’s bitterness and hurt feelings that’ll need to be repaired.

If Chase smith keeps waiting he could be left out, and he knows this. Could get interesting since communication has picked up with J Hood.

Sapp is still in play and has very legit interest. It’s getting to the point where they’ll have to choose one or two guys out of the remaining guys left after this week. First come , first serve.

Spots are getting tight and as I’ve said “there’s still some fireworks left”. It’s going to a great finish regardless.

Good problems to have!

giphy-31.gif

Advertisement

Anything new on a QB? If spots are so limited could you see us punting on the position and grabbing a grad transfer after the season?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anything new on a QB? If spots are so limited could you see us punting on the position and grabbing a grad transfer after the season?
[/QUOTE]

There’s still communication with Garcia. He’s the only one I know of that’s had consistent talks with the staff. Unless there’s a surprise that pops up I’d say Garcia or nobody. There’s been talks with other qbs but I’m not sure how realistic they are.

Advertisement
There’s still communication with Garcia. He’s the only one I know of that’s had consistent talks with the staff. Unless there’s a surprise that pops up I’d say Garcia or nobody. There’s been talks with other qbs but I’m not sure how realistic they are.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks GOAT

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back