The Coastal come down to one game

The realistic goal here is to win two more to be bowl eligible. That's important because we need the extra practice that abowl will give us..

Those extra practices from last years bowl did absolutely nothing to improve this team. I doubt this year would be much different with this pop warner staff.

Advertisement
The realistic goal here is to win two more to be bowl eligible. That's important because we need the extra practice that abowl will give us..

Those extra practices from last years bowl did absolutely nothing to improve this team. I doubt this year would be much different with this pop warner staff.

The less practice these kids get with the staff will benefit us more.

The less practice these kids get with the staff will benefit us more.
I'm with this, and end this train wreck early.

Alot of people dismiss the thought of potentially beating FSU because they are FSU, and because we have Golden and No D but FSU is definitely beatable right now. The defense ain't like it was with Pruitt (NC State) and our offense gets better and better as Kaaya develop. We have major weapons on offense. Of course our weakness is defense but we do have talent on defense and time to prepare for them fools. Most importantly, Winston might not be playing and R.Greene is hampered. So its not a foregone conclusion that we getting our *** whooped, we do have a chance.

Alot of people dismiss the thought of potentially beating FSU because they are FSU, and because we have Golden and No D but FSU is definitely beatable right now. The defense ain't like it was with Pruitt (NC State) and our offense gets better and better as Kaaya develop. We have major weapons on offense. Of course our weakness is defense but we do have talent on defense and time to prepare for them fools. Most importantly, Winston might not be playing and R.Greene is hampered. So its not a foregone conclusion that we getting our *** whooped, we do have a chance.

Stop....Please, just stop

Advertisement

Stop....Please, just stop

Nah...i'll continue. Plus its college football, you never know when some underdog can shock an overwhelming favorite. BC over USC, Arizona over Oregon....actually I could keep going, its been so many this year.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not predicting Miami to win but i'm also not completely counting them out.

The extra bowl practices that Folden would cancel would be essential to our growth.

Yes, only if we beat FSU.

It's not like this coaching staff has gone 4-5 in games against VT, UNC, and Virginia or anything.

Did you even read OP's post? Those games don't matter. A win vs. FSU is an automatic bid. Apparently.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back