The Clemson Coach Not Mentioned Yet

Advertisement
Good dream but seriously doubt current Miami administration would spend even half the money to make that happen.
They just gave Temple 4 mil to get Manny and are paying him 3.1 mil a year. I could see them giving the right OC near 1 mil which would double Streeters salary.

Advertisement
I might like him more than Scott. He did a phenomenal job getting a pretty good season out of a very ****** QB, Bryant.

I also like how well prepared Chase Bryce looked getting thrown into such a high pressure situation against SU with everything on the line and no prior playing time. Do any of you think our 3rd team QB would have looked anywhere near that prepared and effective in that pressure situation?

I like to look at stuff like that more than saying, “Go get the Oklahoma State RB coach! He coached Thurman and Barry!”.

How does the coach prepare players that might not be all world or have much experience? I’m impressed with Streeter and Lebby.

Not to mention Clemson has an absurd "hit" rate on their signees. Very few casualties in their classes.

Outstanding evaluations. However, that may be thanks to Dabo more than anyone.

Not to mention Clemson has an absurd "hit" rate on their signees. Very few casualties in their classes.

Thats how they can sign classes of like 18-20 guys and be fine. No attrition

Advertisement
I might like him more than Scott. He did a phenomenal job getting a pretty good season out of a very ****** QB, Bryant.

I also like how well prepared Chase Bryce looked getting thrown into such a high pressure situation against SU with everything on the line and no prior playing time. Do any of you think our 3rd team QB would have looked anywhere near that prepared and effective in that pressure situation?

I like to look at stuff like that more than saying, “Go get the Oklahoma State RB coach! He coached Thurman and Barry!”.

How does the coach prepare players that might not be all world or have much experience? I’m impressed with Streeter and Lebby.

**** no. The Shicht show couldn't even get one QB ready in 3 years.

Maybe the most impressive thing about their program. Dabo knows he's doing it well too because he doesn't oversign. Full faith in his evaluations and development.

Advertisement
I totally agree with this take. I thought for sure Syracuse was going to pummel them into submission with the third string QB in for Lawrence, but it didn't happen. Kid made plays. Speaks to his preparation.

I am still trying to wrap my head around the idea that all of their offensive guys are Clemson alums. How in the holy **** does that actually happen, and how in the holy **** does it actually work out?

I'm sure they all know Saban will retire soon, and Dabo will go home, and then they will all stay and hope they land the Clemson HC gig.

Advertisement
I think more than anything that this highlights the discrepancy between Miami and Elite coaching staffs... we would be happy with Clemson’s assistants.

We simply do not pay out a commensurate amount to assemble a staff that can compete at the highest levels

Say what you want about bags, Dabo has put together a quality staff. Didnt realize how many young innovators they have on the offensive staff.

With no official announcement yet that ive noticed and for the sake of the program I am bumping this.

Advertisement
Back