Stylie All American Joined Nov 25, 2012 Messages 11,339 Apr 30, 2026 #4,165 Memnon said: Click to expand... It will be interesting to see.
Memnon Emanuele Ne Vunda Premium Joined May 14, 2016 Messages 41,388 Apr 30, 2026 #4,166 Stylie said: It will be interesting to see. Click to expand... Easy W for Canelo.
flagator86 Senior Joined Feb 13, 2019 Messages 3,638 May 2, 2026 #4,167 Nobody watching Inoue vs Nakatani???
E1k All ACC Joined Mar 3, 2021 Messages 8,463 May 2, 2026 #4,168 Easy dub for inoue, junto wasn’t aggressive or savvy enough. I thought he could have caught Inoue reaching at times but the speed difference was a mismatch. Inoue #1 p4p now, hasn’t really been challenged in a while
Easy dub for inoue, junto wasn’t aggressive or savvy enough. I thought he could have caught Inoue reaching at times but the speed difference was a mismatch. Inoue #1 p4p now, hasn’t really been challenged in a while
Stylie All American Joined Nov 25, 2012 Messages 11,339 May 2, 2026 #4,169 flagator86 said: Nobody watching Inoue vs Nakatani??? Click to expand... I watched it. Inoue is just too good.
flagator86 said: Nobody watching Inoue vs Nakatani??? Click to expand... I watched it. Inoue is just too good.
canesfan54 Senior Joined Jan 18, 2022 Messages 4,645 May 2, 2026 #4,170 flagator86 said: Nobody watching Inoue vs Nakatani??? Click to expand... Too early for me, I missed UFC also
flagator86 said: Nobody watching Inoue vs Nakatani??? Click to expand... Too early for me, I missed UFC also
E1k All ACC Joined Mar 3, 2021 Messages 8,463 May 3, 2026 #4,179 Monster is the perfect description lmao this guy is crazy
Wildnation Junior Joined Apr 26, 2018 Messages 2,151 May 3, 2026 #4,180 Benavidez now top 3 p4p in my eyes. Incredible performance. Incredible day of fights including ufc. That Chavez Tito Sanchez fight is a foty candidate
Benavidez now top 3 p4p in my eyes. Incredible performance. Incredible day of fights including ufc. That Chavez Tito Sanchez fight is a foty candidate