Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
Teo is just a mediocre boxer that has great athleticism and power. He never seems to have a real gameplan so he’s just gonna always struggle with certain styles and other styles like josh taylor gonna be great for him.

i thought ortiz won but i 100% knew he wouldn’t get a decision,117-111 is crazy either way

Advertisement
Really don’t care for this matchup but it does have to happen.

Haney should 12-0 him unless ryan lands a left hook
Ryan is an athletic guy with one punch. Reminds me of Irish Terry Conklin and his right overhand!

Surely everyone in thread knows of the great Irish Terry Conklin!

Is it the beginning of the end for Ryan if he gets beat?
Yep for serious contenders it’s probably done, maybe he fights teo and rolly tho because he is a draw but i think he’ll retire sooner than later

Yep for serious contenders it’s probably done, maybe he fights teo and rolly tho because he is a draw but i think he’ll retire sooner than later
My buddy is in Vegas as a plus 1. His wife works for a big radio station here in Phoenix. He saw the WWE scuffle. (Said it looked super staged) He watched Ryan get interviewed. Said he’s a total arrogantc cringy douchebag which we kind of already knew.

He needs to go away.

Advertisement
My buddy is in Vegas as a plus 1. His wife works for a big radio station here in Phoenix. He saw the WWE scuffle. (Said it looked super staged) He watched Ryan get interviewed. Said he’s a total arrogantc cringy douchebag which we kind of already knew.

He needs to go away.
Yea he’s an instagram star. Probably a great fit for wwe now that u mention that

some thoughts on the Teofimo Lopez-Jamaine Ortiz fight (which I was ringside for, lol), and why guys like Lopez are so inconsistent...

Advertisement
Advertisement

2018 bbmas there's more GIF by Billboard Music Awards

one of my favorite young boxers, Bruce Carrington, leads off the ESPN broadcast on Friday night...

one of my favorite young boxers, Bruce Carrington, leads off the ESPN broadcast on Friday night...

Well ****

Advertisement
Back