Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another Tuesday morning lol japan don’t like the weekends?
Nobody seems to know. Maybe the venue was booked already for the weekend? Are they on 6 day work week? Who knows. They’ll be doing weigh ins today………on a Monday,

Advertisement
Not even a great inoue performance imo he’s just levels above most tho, tapales was tuff he came to win and some ok moments. Inoue looked impatient and was trying to get em outta there early.

Great year, I wouldn’t be mad if him, bud, or haney got fighter of the year

Not even a great inoue performance imo he’s just levels above most tho, tapales was tuff he came to win and some ok moments. Inoue looked impatient and was trying to get em outta there early.

Great year, I wouldn’t be mad if him, bud, or haney got fighter of the year
Two unifications at two weight classes in a little over a year should hopefully give him fighter of the year.

I dont think Haney beat Loma. Thats just me though.

Advertisement
Some thoughts on Naoya Inoue's latest victory and where he and Terence Crawford stand among the games elite...

Surprised that I am just seeing this thread. I love boxing.

I box. Just curious, does anyone else on here box?

Surprised that I am just seeing this thread. I love boxing.

I box. Just curious, does anyone else on here box?
Just for cardio myself. Id spar with someone if i had the equipment for it. Anyone can teach themselves the basics with YouTube. So many good videos for basics. Also……..YouTube is great for anything car related!

Advertisement
Just for cardio myself. Id spar with someone if i had the equipment for it. Anyone can teach themselves the basics with YouTube. So many good videos for basics. Also……..YouTube is great for anything car related!

That's dope. I like to watch videos, too. Are you a member of a boxing gym?

I go a few times a week. Ideally I'd go four days, which is much easier said than done, because I am usually there before 6:00am (then head straight to work).

Boxing has motivated me to improve myself in a lot of areas of life... The sweet science got me into cardio, and working out. I eat way healthier, cut back on booze, and other stupid bull****. I sleep like a baby, and feel great. I think I am blessed to be able to do this ****. I'm 44 and truly appreciate being in the room with the young ones and OGs... It's humbling.

Like most boxers, I destroy myself.

I try to fight with fighters. At the gym, I try to keep up with the runners, and lift with the bodybuilders. Bahahahaha There is no in between.

Truly is a lifestyle...

That's dope. I like to watch videos, too. Are you a member of a boxing gym?

I go a few times a week. Ideally I'd go four days, which is much easier said than done, because I am usually there before 6:00am (then head straight to work).

Boxing has motivated me to improve myself in a lot of areas of life... The sweet science got me into cardio, and working out. I eat way healthier, cut back on booze, and other stupid bull****. I sleep like a baby, and feel great. I think I am blessed to be able to do this ****. I'm 44 and truly appreciate being in the room with the young ones and OGs... It's humbling.

Like most boxers, I destroy myself.

I try to fight with fighters. At the gym, I try to keep up with the runners, and lift with the bodybuilders. Bahahahaha There is no in between.

Truly is a lifestyle...
Im not but perhaps thats something i should look into for the new year. I normally use the water bag at Esporta. (LA Fitness) Im 43 myself. Hey, if Bernard Hopkins could do it, so can we!

Im not but perhaps thats something i should look into for the new year. I normally use the water bag at Esporta. (LA Fitness) Im 43 myself. Hey, if Bernard Hopkins could do it, so can we!

LMAO... I suggest you go to a boxing gym and learn the sweet science by someone with some skin in the game.

I'm partial to old school gyms. I like the no frills experience. None of that fancy boxing class stuff. My gym is very old school - think Rocky... It's dark, dungy, basically nothing pretty about it, at all.

Champs

LMAO... I suggest you go to a boxing gym and learn the sweet science by someone with some skin in the game.

I'm partial to old school gyms. I like the no frills experience. None of that fancy boxing class stuff. My gym is very old school - think Rocky... It's dark, dungy, basically nothing pretty about it, at all.

Champs
Occasionally at my gym, you’ll see people hitting the bag who have no idea what they’re doing…..bad form, terrible footwork. I legit saw a guy lose to the water bag one day. It was amazing actually….like he kept falling head first into the bag. Incredible stuff.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back