Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

That was a **** war, fight had everything u could ask for. Chess match, momentum swings then bam just pulled away late. His power was the difference, sunny landed some very clean shots but he didn’t have the power to hurt bam so it didn’t matter.

Bam is a star, one of my favorites right now
In other news, is Chris Colbert the biggest hype job ever?

Advertisement
In other news, is Chris Colbert the biggest hype job ever?
Lol that guys career has been funny. He is like broner if he never accomplished anything just talks too much like he’s elite. His defense is trash, and i think he’s looks small for 130

@Wildnation did you make it out to The Armory? Unfortunately i wasnt able to attend the fight here live.

Arizona brought in some good fights this year. Look forward to seeing whats in store for 2024.

@Wildnation did you make it out to The Armory? Unfortunately i wasnt able to attend the fight here live.

Arizona brought in some good fights this year. Look forward to seeing whats in store for 2024.
I did, it was awesome. Hoping PBC keeps coming back with the new Prime deal. A new record for attendance was set last night when tickets were on sale for only a couple weeks.

Advertisement
some thoughts on this past weekend in boxing featuring Bam Rodriguez and the finale of Showtime..

Advertisement
this week on 'the 3 Knockdown Rule', we discuss Bam Rodriguez, the Showtime finale, 'Day of Reckoning'' and Naoya Inoue preview..

this week on 'the 3 Knockdown Rule', we discuss Bam Rodriguez, the Showtime finale, 'Day of Reckoning'' and Naoya Inoue preview..

Monsters Inc Disney GIF by filmeditor

The return!

Advertisement
a preview of the card taking place in Saudi Arabia...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back