Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
I was going back and forth with someone on here regarding Devin Haney being overrated. I came here to say I was wrong and don't entertain my foolishness again.

Haney just put on a masterclass 👏🏾. Beat Prograis like he stole something.

Advertisement
Ryan Garcia stands no chance against Haney but I'd watch it. Haney took zero damage, that fight can happen in March. Garcia already said he plans to fight then against Rolly. Ditch Rolly for the bigger fight.
I believe Haney beat Garcia in amateurs.

Haney put on an absolute masterclass tonight

I advise the other top guys to fight him now he is improving every single fight and looks way more comfortable at 140.

This fight was make or break for regis and he looked totally out classed, confused and even hurt a couple times.

This puts devin higher on my p4p list, doing that in your very first fight at 140 is crazy. I think that loma fight helped him grow mentally, the lights weren’t too bright and he had answers for everything.

He’s only 25 too, fight him now before he is complete

Advertisement
thoughs on Devin Haney's dominant performance this past weekend....

Advertisement
Hopefully this makes it official, fury and usyk probably the top 2 but i think wilder vs joshua is still the biggest fight at heavyweight
This one will be exciting to see. Looking forward to it. Wilder as the early fave?

This one will be exciting to see. Looking forward to it. Wilder as the early fave?
Yea I always thought wilder would stop him, quickness and power is the difference and i think u beat him by putting him on his back foot but aj likes to box and that usually doesn’t end well vs wilder

Fury did that the first fight and it got him caught, after that they just walked wilder down and made him fight going backwards while leaning on him and tiring him out I don’t think aj can replicate that

Advertisement
weekend preview of this weekends boxing...

That was a **** war, fight had everything u could ask for. Chess match, momentum swings then bam just pulled away late. His power was the difference, sunny landed some very clean shots but he didn’t have the power to hurt bam so it didn’t matter.

Bam is a star, one of my favorites right now

Advertisement
Back