Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Ryan Garcia returns this weekend...

Advertisement
Ryan Garcia returns this weekend...

Ryan’s had himself quite the day lol.

Advertisement
thoughts on Ryan Garcia and Floyd Schofield from the weekend..

Advertisement
thoughts on Ryan Garcia and Floyd Schofield from the weekend..

Rolly is awful. Smart move for Ryan to fight him. 💰

some thoughts on David Benavidez and Subriel Matias..

Teo’s camp wants Mathias next? Hey now. Meanwhile, this Haney Prograis fight will set a record for, “Least amount of illegal streams.” Yawn.

Regis Prograis has no issues facing Devin Haney in the Bay Area, my latest..

Advertisement
Big fight tonight Haney vs Regis, i think its gonna be a sold out building

I think this fight can go two ways, either haney will just box his way to a pretty clean win or regis hurts him a couple times and they have a close decision if he doesn’t hurt haney bad

Im leaning towards haney in a clear victory but i wouldn’t be surprised in another outcome, i think this will be a competitive fight i can see haney winning clear but still getting knockdown because regis can punch especially with his left and linares,jojo diaz and loma all landed left hands multiple times on haney..Haney has shown he will exchange even if he doesn’t have to so i think this will be entertaining

If regis wins it would be his beat victory as a 140 champ imo, if haney wins i think he probably will have claim to having the best year in boxing by beating loma who people claimed was one of if not the top guy at 135 and regis who i personally think is no lower than the 2nd best guy at 140 strong case for #1 so this will be impressive either way and will help either dude to make other big fights

Advertisement
Haney is countering beautifully, speed, footwork, power looks improved at 140. World class performance. My only complaint is I wish he had more of a killer instinct but def top 5 PFP in my eyes after tonight, there has been a few intendances I think he could've gotten the finish if he pushed for it. So many good fights to make at 140 as well

Advertisement
Back