Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
@E1k With the Inoue fight being Dec 26 in Japan, it means this. We get to do a full day of Christmas and then wake up early again the next day for Inoue. How awesome is that?

He’s talked about fighting Luis Nery before he goes up in weight. That would more than likely be here stateside. Monster is going mainstream in 2024.

my latest on tomorrow nights ESPN main event...

@E1k With the Inoue fight being Dec 26 in Japan, it means this. We get to do a full day of Christmas and then wake up early again the next day for Inoue. How awesome is that?

He’s talked about fighting Luis Nery before he goes up in weight. That would more than likely be here stateside. Monster is going mainstream in 2024.
Yessir, ill be watching. If he goes up again and dominates then there’s some all time conversations that need to be had

glad I took the 26th off already so I can watch this live. love an active champ

Advertisement
Tim Tszyu is a rapidly developing fighter, my latest

my latest column...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This was a good fight for sure. Definitely an impressive performance by Ngannou, but feels like Fury maybe didn't train so hard or something.

Think Ngannou at minimum won 3 rounds. But I'd say he won 4 rounds. Plus the KD. So I had it Fury 95-94.

BUT, if I look at the fight as a whole, I'd honestly say Ngannou won. Just cause it's not like Fury did all that much. He landed more punches by a decent margin, but Ngannou landed more power punches, never really seemed phased by Fury's power, and landed a KD...

Fighters like fury is why people think boxing is dead lol
He will get a chance to redeem himself. Sounds like it’s going down Dec 23 with Usyk. Not a bad way to wrap up 2023….Usyk vs Fury….Inoue!

my thoughts on Fury-Ngannou..

Advertisement
Back