Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement

Big fight tonight.

I truly want mell to win because I think he’s one of the best of this era but is the most underrated and a win like this will make him a superstar but i think going up two weight classes vs canelo who seems to be in great shape and motivated is a tuff task

But this can be competitive, Canelo hasn’t looked on that elite level his last two fights and mell is battle tested with a bunch of different styles so we’ll see.

My heart wants mell by decision but my brain says canelo in a clear decision or late stoppage

Advertisement
Advertisement
Charlo doesnt have any pop at 168. I can see why he fights at 154. I like DB to win in November. Cinco de Mayo weekend, 2024..... make the fight happen at 168.
Yep he looked like a guy that went up two weight classes and just wanted to survive

Canelo won very easily, wasn’t that impressive to me but he looks alot better than his last two of course.

I want to see him face benavidez, this fight vs mell was just good for storylines. I dont want to see him fight bud, i dont wanna see him fight the other charlo all of them ***** are pointless FIGHT BENAVIDEZ NEXT

Yep he looked like a guy that went up two weight classes and just wanted to survive

Canelo won very easily, wasn’t that impressive to me but he looks alot better than his last two of course.

I want to see him face benavidez, this fight vs mell was just good for storylines. I dont want to see him fight bud, i dont wanna see him fight the other charlo all of them ***** are pointless FIGHT BENAVIDEZ NEXT
Charlo isn’t beating Crawford at 154 btw. Guess Little Charlo rides out in the sunset of retirement if he decided to fight Crawford at 154. Time to cash out?

Advertisement
Charlo isn’t beating Crawford at 154 btw. Guess Little Charlo rides out in the sunset of retirement if he decided to fight Crawford at 154. Time to cash out?
Yea i dont think so either, but besides that him going up to 168 then right back down to 154 sounds crazy. He probably beats the others at 154 tho but he’s not skilled enough for bud

my thoughts on Canelo-Charlo...

Advertisement
weekend fight preview, featuring Gilberto 'Zurdo' Ramirez...

my thoughts on this past weekend in boxing...

Advertisement
Back