Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
my latest on the remaining summer boxing schedule...

Doing that and winning puts him in a different conversation all time wise.

I was wondering tho right now think p4p #1 is inoue or bud, im cool with either one getting the edge with usyk after those two.

I have jermell ranked higher on my list than others but if he moves up 2 weight classes and beats canelo does that put him #1? I was just thinking of what it would mean if he did it.

Maybe Inoue is 1 btw. He’s basically dominated everyone he’s faced. I think he won a belt after his 6th fight. Crawford is great but Inoue looks like some generational star. I believe Inoue plans on figuring Nery at 122 before he makes the jump. I could see that fight being here in the states.

Maybe Inoue is 1 btw. He’s basically dominated everyone he’s faced. I think he won a belt after his 6th fight. Crawford is great but Inoue looks like some generational star. I believe Inoue plans on figuring Nery at 122 before he makes the jump. I could see that fight being here in the states.
Yea inoue’s run is the most impressive, he’s running thru divisions. If he beats tapales next that would be undisputed in 2 fights at a new division lol and then id expect him to knock off the guys at 126 also

Advertisement

Just in case Charlo can’t get down to 154 and Bud can’t get Canelo at 168….. this guy can be Bud’s consolation prize.

Advertisement
a preview of tomorrows heavyweight action...

Miss the usyk/dubois fight but i see the controversy with the body shot. Looked clean to me, but either way with this and how aj hurt him to the body its fair to say thats usyk weakness

Advertisement
thoughts on the Usyk-Dubois and the low-blow in the 5th round..

Advertisement
Miss the usyk/dubois fight but i see the controversy with the body shot. Looked clean to me, but either way with this and how aj hurt him to the body its fair to say thats usyk weakness
I missed it as well. At this point, I’ll give Usyk the benefit of the doubt. He finished him anyway. Fury vs Usyk for the beginning of 2024? That’s a big fight. 👀

I missed it as well. At this point, I’ll give Usyk the benefit of the doubt. He finished him anyway. Fury vs Usyk for the beginning of 2024? That’s a big fight. 👀
Yep usyk still a problem regardless, hopefully we get fury/usyk and wilder/aj this year

the top five fights Im looking forward to in September..

the top five fights Im looking forward to in September..

Canelo by stoppage?

Advertisement
Back