Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
a preview of Navarette-Valdez, which takes place this Saturday night in Glendale, AZ on ESPN..

Same i got valdez but is a great fight
They might need an ambulance parked near the ring just in case of an emergency. I expect a whole lot of offense…….”Mexican style.” That phrase reminds me of GGG during his post fight interviews with Kellerman.

“I want to thank fans for coming out to watch big drama show, true Mexican style,” followed by his answer to all questions, “Maaaxxxx, this is boxing.”

Advertisement
I had it 9-3 or 8-4 navarratte, oscar head movement got better after the first 5 but i thought he should’ve countered more its like he was too reliant on that left hook and it was hit or miss, navarratte style looks tough to go against. Very fun watch tho

Advertisement
I had it 9-3 or 8-4 navarratte, oscar head movement got better after the first 5 but i thought he should’ve countered more its like he was too reliant on that left hook and it was hit or miss, navarratte style looks tough to go against. Very fun watch tho

What an entertaining fight. Navarette is a tough *** dude. He was getting drilled and none of those punches even phased him.

What an entertaining fight. Navarette is a tough *** dude. He was getting drilled and none of those punches even phased him.
Yep his right hand was messed up too. Clear win but id watch a rematch if its made

Yep his right hand was messed up too. Clear win but id watch a rematch if its made
The problem is this though. Valdez can’t hurt Navarette apparently. Navarette absorbed all those shots with ease.

I mean, Valdez could grab a chair ringside, hit Navarette over the head with it, and Navarette will still come full speed.

Advertisement
my latest on Emanuel Navarette, one of the hardest men in boxing...

my latest on Emanuel Navarette, one of the hardest men in boxing...

Massive win. Looking forward to his quest of unifying. That guy is must see tv.

Advertisement
For those interested, Crawford was on the joe rogan podcast. Bud seems like a straight up good dude. Super happy to see him become a household name and get that recognition he deserves

In other news, Crawford says he’s willing to fight Canelo at 168. Ok then.
Doing that and winning puts him in a different conversation all time wise.

I was wondering tho right now think p4p #1 is inoue or bud, im cool with either one getting the edge with usyk after those two.

I have jermell ranked higher on my list than others but if he moves up 2 weight classes and beats canelo does that put him #1? I was just thinking of what it would mean if he did it.

Doing that and winning puts him in a different conversation all time wise.

I was wondering tho right now think p4p #1 is inoue or bud, im cool with either one getting the edge with usyk after those two.

I have jermell ranked higher on my list than others but if he moves up 2 weight classes and beats canelo does that put him #1? I was just thinking of what it would mean if he did it.
I’d say Bud and Inoue are 1A and 1B followed by Usyk……totally. Would be something if Usyk beat Fury next year. I think that fight happens.

Advertisement
Back