Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

How is going up and fighting a top fighter in a new division a low risk lol and haney resume is better than shakur’s
Cause Pro looked like the weakest link. Dude should of fought Shakur dead ***. Shakur would destroy Haney and DH should avoid his ***.

Advertisement
Cause Pro looked like the weakest link. Dude should of fought Shakur dead ***. Shakur would destroy Haney and DH should avoid his ***.
You’re just talking lol if Shakur would destroy him he should have accepted the fight but instead he wants to tweet lol. And also regis would be the best win on shakur resume by far

You’re just talking lol if Shakur would destroy him he should have accepted the fight but instead he wants to tweet lol. And also regis would be the best win on shakur resume by far
That would be but he wants Haney. He should of taken the 25 win and move on then that would be one of the last 25% he would get imo.

I picked Spence I did not think Bud had the ability to hurt ES. I told people before the fight if he can hurt him that changes everything and Bud will win cause he's the better boxer. I knew his best chance was to counter and he got it done. Do not need a rematch let's get boots in there with him now.
**** no, brother. Boots Ennis is not ready for the type of heat Crawford brings. I like Boots a lot but he needs more seasoning.

Shakur literally says he would take it if haney bet his purse, which is always just bull**** talking.

How can u say if u believe in yourself bet your fight purse but u dont even believe in yourselves to accept the offer to be undisputed??? What typa logic is that, contradicting himself.

25% would have been shakur biggest pay day, and a chance to be undisputed in his 2nd fight at undisputed where he only beat a bum. Not taking that opportunity is insane to me.

Shakur has done nothing at 135 to deserve a 60-40 or 55-45 split, haney worked and sacrificed to get the belts. Take the 25% on a fighter who is clearly drained at 135 (admitted by shakur) and beat him easy like u say and then u are the king of the division and call all the shots
You must be a Devin Haney fan. Shakur is one of the most dangerous fighters at 135lbs. Haney could've easily gotten an L against Lomenchanko. Trust and believe Haney and his daddy recognize the risk that fight Shakur is.

Advertisement
**** no, brother. Boots Ennis is not ready for the type of heat Crawford brings. I like Boots a lot but he needs more seasoning.
I'm so surprised by TC he looks ordinary asf to me but he got some pop and his counter punching is on point. That was my key to the fight if TC can hurt him on the counter it changes the fight and it sure did. If he couldn't hurt him then it would of been more trouble imo. U saw Spence second guessing himself he never has done that and that's what power and counters do. Big ups to TC he did his thing respect.

I'm so surprised by TC he looks ordinary asf to me but he got some pop and his counter punching is on point. That was my key to the fight if TC can hurt him on the counter it changes the fight and it sure did. If he couldn't hurt him then it would of been more trouble imo. U saw Spence second guessing himself he never has done that and that's what power and counters do. Big ups to TC he did his thing respect.
The level of poise that Bud fought with yesterday was the difference. Spence rocked Bud with 2 good hooks and it barely knocked Bud off his pivot. Bud kept pressing forward and once he started feeling it the match was over for Spence. A truly great performance by Bud.

You must be a Devin Haney fan. Shakur is one of the most dangerous fighters at 135lbs. Haney could've easily gotten an L against Lomenchanko. Trust and believe Haney and his daddy recognize the risk that fight Shakur is.
This is the thing…i am a fan of BOXING not a BOXER. I care more about the sport than any fighter, so i just call it how i see it.

I actually think shakur beats haney, but the way he moves isn’t like someone who believes they are the best. And u are clearly a shakur stan because u decide to ignore the clear facts of the situation because of your fandom.

Shakur rather negotiate on twitter instead of actually trying to make the fight happen and he has casuals like you fooled. How can u say haney avoiding risk when he has took WAY more risk than shakur??? What sense does that make

That would be but he wants Haney. He should of taken the 25 win and move on then that would be one of the last 25% he would get imo.
Exactly my point, he says he staying at 135 for a while so why not take the opportunity to get the belt in your 2ND FIGHT in the division after beating a bum ,off a fighter he admitted is drained at the weight??? You get the belts and you call the shots and build your legacy?? I don’t understand it, boxing is about taking calculated risks and he passed on it

Advertisement
Exactly my point, he says he staying at 135 for a while so why not take the opportunity to get the belt in your 2ND FIGHT in the division after beating a bum ,off a fighter he admitted is drained at the weight??? You get the belts and you call the shots and build your legacy?? I don’t understand it, boxing is about taking calculated risks and he passed on it
They want the names for the clout. Dudes don't even care about the belts at times especially when they become super stars. Who needs belts?

This is the thing…i am a fan of BOXING not a BOXER. I care more about the sport than any fighter, so i just call it how i see it.

I actually think shakur beats haney, but the way he moves isn’t like someone who believes they are the best. And u are clearly a shakur stan because u decide to ignore the clear facts of the situation because of your fandom.

Shakur rather negotiate on twitter instead of actually trying to make the fight happen and he has casuals like you fooled. How can u say haney avoiding risk when he has took WAY more risk than shakur??? What sense does that make
I'm not a Shakur fan. Like you, I'm a fan of boxing. Haney has taken on some good fights as of late but Haney is pushing off a Tank or Shakur fight for a reason. He's in the wealth accumulation phase in his career where his team balances collecting wins while getting nice paydays. I'll give Haney credit for fighting Lomenchanko. He had close call during that fight too. I think Haney's team is doing some risk mitigation fighting Prograis instead of fight Shakur.

in regards to Shakur not deserving a fight with Haney, I have to disagree. Shakur has earned the right to fight Haney. Shakur has been building up his resume and is ready to face the Champ (Haney). That's a desired match-up that most boxing fans want and have wanted for the past year.

I'm not a Shakur fan. Like you, I'm a fan of boxing. Haney has taken on some good fights as of late but Haney is pushing off a Tank or Shakur fight for a reason. He's in the wealth accumulation phase in his career where his team balances collecting wins while getting nice paydays. I'll give Haney credit for fighting Lomenchanko. He had close call during that fight too. I think Haney's team is doing some risk mitigation fighting Prograis instead of fight Shakur.

in regards to Shakur not deserving a fight with Haney, I have to disagree. Shakur has earned the right to fight Haney. Shakur has been building up his resume and is ready to face the Champ (Haney). That's a desired match-up that most boxing fans want and have wanted for the past year.
You say u are a fan of boxing, well u aren’t informed enough on this topic if u think haney is pushing off tank and shakur. Tank just was in jail, haney waited and had small negotiations and decided he wasn’t going to wait until tank is ready so what did he decide to do? Go up and get a belt at 140 from a top guy there to put himself in position for another undisputed big fight vs teofimo.

Is that wealth accumulation or is that taking risk? Ill tell u what wealth accumulation is, 2 of your last 3 fights being against ROLLY AND RYAN GARCIA that’s wealth accumulation type of fights not what haney is doing. Is taking less to fight kambosos TWICE in his home country after he won undisputed vs lopez a wealth accumulation phase? Or how bout everyone seeing he is drained at 135 but him STAYING to defend it against loma who didn’t give him that same opportunity years prior??? Is that wealth accumulation or is that a risky fight against a top guy in the division??

You say regis is risk mitigation when that will be haneys very first fight at 140 a guy who has been champion there for years, ok lets see who was shakur first fight at 135? Do u know his name? Did u think he could lose? Nobody on earth did because it was a bum. Also regis will be by far the best opponent on tank and shakur resume

Also i never said shakur doesn’t deserve the haney fight, i said he should have accepted the offer and beat him for all the belts so he can be the shot caller at 135. How can the guy that is making moves to fight real fights get labeled as he is in his wealth accumulation phase and risk mitigating but tank and shakur dont when they do the opposite ??? That’s literally bull**** and why i think u are blinded by your fandom or who u think will win instead of reality of the situation or u are just not following the situations closely with objectivity.

Advertisement
You say u are a fan of boxing, well u aren’t informed enough on this topic if u think haney is pushing off tank and shakur. Tank just was in jail, haney waited and had small negotiations and decided he wasn’t going to wait until tank is ready so what did he decide to do? Go up and get a belt at 140 from a top guy there to put himself in position for another undisputed big fight vs teofimo.

Is that wealth accumulation or is that taking risk? Ill tell u what wealth accumulation is, 2 of your last 3 fights being against ROLLY AND RYAN GARCIA that’s wealth accumulation type of fights not what haney is doing. Is taking less to fight kambosos TWICE in his home country after he won undisputed vs lopez a wealth accumulation phase? Or how bout everyone seeing he is drained at 135 but him STAYING to defend it against loma who didn’t give him that same opportunity years prior??? Is that wealth accumulation or is that a risky fight against a top guy in the division??

You say regis is risk mitigation when that will be haneys very first fight at 140 a guy who has been champion there for years, ok lets see who was shakur first fight at 135? Do u know his name? Did u think he could lose? Nobody on earth did because it was a bum. Also regis will be by far the best opponent on tank and shakur resume

Also i never said shakur doesn’t deserve the haney fight, i said he should have accepted the offer and beat him for all the belts so he can be the shot caller at 135. How can the guy that is making moves to fight real fights get labeled as he is in his wealth accumulation phase and risk mitigating but tank and shakur dont when they do the opposite ??? That’s literally bull**** and why i think u are blinded by your fandom or who u think will win instead of reality of the situation or u are just not following the situations closely with objectivity.
You got me @E1k. You're on point when it comes to this topic. I'm man enough to say I was wrong. I'll chill with the Haney slander. Lol

7C742AAC-9503-4284-B199-584EE321AAEC.jpeg

View attachment 248751

I honestly dont think it’s necessary but i guess the rematch at 154 with spence. I honestly doubt mell charlo comes back down to 154 from 168, but him vs crawford is the fight id love to see the most. Two mean violent mfs lol.

Advertisement
I honestly dont think it’s necessary but i guess the rematch at 154 with spence. I honestly doubt mell charlo comes back down to 154 from 168, but him vs crawford is the fight id love to see the most. Two mean violent mfs lol.
Tend to agree on Charlo not coming back to 154 which is too bad. Crawford vs Charlo would be a mega fight, and i’d love to see it.

I didn't get to see Spence/Crawford live, but reading all the social media comments I figured everyone was being typical online hyperbolic about the domination. When I finally got back and watched the fight...my goodness, the comments might have undersold the beatdown

But if Charlo can physically get down to 154, would he do it for a mega payday?

But if Charlo can physically get down to 154, would he do it for a mega payday?
I think he will, if he beats canelo him and bud probably is the biggest fight to make for both. I just dont think going all the way up to 168, then going back down to 154 is smart. But i dont doubt Mell he’s shown he would go after the toughest guys

Advertisement
Back