Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
Just watched one of the better heavyweight fights I’ve seen in a minute on Showtime tonight. Some Polish dude and some dude from Turkey put on a **** of a show.

Next up..
Garcia vs Benavides

Should be a good one!

Just watched one of the better heavyweight fights I’ve seen in a minute on Showtime tonight. Some Polish dude and some dude from Turkey put on a **** of a show.

Next up..
Garcia vs Benavides

Should be a good one!
Yessir that was a good one Kownacki and Demirezen, next fight should be good too Danny first fight at 154

As I said before, WTF is Garcia doing at 154? He is a very solid technical fighter, but the power really dropped when he went to 147. And Benevidez never panned out after getting shot. Neither guy should become anything at 154 without politics.

Advertisement
Garcia wants Thurman. I guess that makes sense, but some body (WBC?) just made Thurman #1 contender at 147. I can see that rematch as neither really matters anymore, but are pretty evenly matched.

Advertisement
my latest column on this past weekends Showtime card...

my latest column on this past weekends Showtime card...

Jose Benavidez is an idiot. I could do without his childish antics inside the ring. David is where its at!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Got canceled. Now Jake wants to fight Canelo. At least he thinks he can beat Canelo.

yea I know it got cancelled, but that's JUST WILD they'd give him a ranking, Jake Paul that is, and i'm one of the few that don't mind him at all.

yea I know it got cancelled, but that's JUST WILD they'd give him a ranking, Jake Paul that is, and i'm one of the few that don't mind him at all.
It's insulting he's ranked. His brother might have a career in the WWE.

Advertisement
Back