Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Porter vs Spence was a tough fight as well. That was awesome. Crawford vs Spence, who ya got?

Crawford. And not because he's from my neighborhood! LOL

Too many tools in his toolbox. He can outbox Errol or walk him down if he chooses. Ring IQ is higher, and he's a bonafide gym rat also. Flies to his son's wrestling meets and then right back to Colorado Springs to train in the mountains. It'll be a **** good fight, but that's where my money will be. I've been to many of his fights, and he always amazes me how he adapts and then destroys his opponents.

Vegas or Madison Square Garden is what I'm hearing. Wherever it is, I'll be there.

Advertisement
Crawford. And not because he's from my neighborhood! LOL

Too many tools in his toolbox. He can outbox Errol or walk him down if he chooses. Ring IQ is higher, and he's a bonafide gym rat also. Flies to his son's wrestling meets and then right back to Colorado Springs to train in the mountains. It'll be a **** good fight, but that's where my money will be. I've been to many of his fights, and he always amazes me how he adapts and then destroys his opponents.

Vegas or Madison Square Garden is what I'm hearing. Wherever it is, I'll be there.
That's awesome. I'd love to go. So you're from Omaha.That's cool. I hear Bud's mom used to offer kids in the neighborhood $20 if they coud whoop up on Bud. Did you take that offer? I'd personally decline.

Errol has a lot of power at 147. Crawford does too so the fight should be a banger.

Every day that passes favors Spence IMO as the further most WWs get from 30 the more their skills atrophy.

Both guys can fight inside and out and both are punishing punchers. Should be amazing.

That's awesome. I'd love to go. So you're from Omaha.That's cool. I hear Bud's mom used to offer kids in the neighborhood $20 if they coud whoop up on Bud. Did you take that offer? I'd personally decline.

Hahaha - he's about 10 years younger than me, but I know she didn't lose that $20. He got suspended from school often for fighting. Dude just loved to fight, but thankfully Carl Washington and Midge (RIP) saved his life by introducing him to boxing. I've met so many fighters at his gym which is right in the hood. It was a raggedy warehouse before he started making the big bucks. Now it's remodeled with the works (rings, weights, cardio equip, sauna, etc). Kids and pros in there daily training.

Last edited:
Advertisement
guys this is what I wrote about the recent Errol Spence fight, and what should come next...

Fellas, my preview column on Fury-Whyte..

Fellas, my preview column on Fury-Whyte..

9th round TKO prediction too eh? White is such a boom or bust guy. He's either knocking someone out or getting knocked out. Just can't see how he last with a guy as skilled as Fury. Even if Fury gets knocked down, he's more than likely getting back up. That **** with Daniel Kinahan is wild.

Advertisement
I got fury by stoppage late like you. The rest of the card absolutely sucks unfortunately but at least the main event should be a lot of fun
If everything goes to plan, we should hopefully get Fury Usyk. That would be late in the year I'd imagine. 2022 looking like a strong year for boxing.

If everything goes to plan, we should hopefully get Fury Usyk. That would be late in the year I'd imagine. 2022 looking like a strong year for boxing.
I’ve been going to the last couple cards in mpls at the armory. They are so much fun to go see live and to spend the $ to be in the first couple rows. In June I’m seeing David morrell fight again as well Stephen Fulton vs Daniel Roman. Super excited for that fight and since it’s on showtime I’m hoping some top prospects get on that card as well.

I’ve been going to the last couple cards in mpls at the armory. They are so much fun to go see live and to spend the $ to be in the first couple rows. In June I’m seeing David morrell fight again as well Stephen Fulton vs Daniel Roman. Super excited for that fight and since it’s on showtime I’m hoping some top prospects get on that card as well.
That is awesome. They are a lot of fun to see live. Fulton vs Roman is going to be a good one. Looking forward to that fight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back