Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

lol

That flabby embarrassment is one of the most skilled heavyweights in the history of the sport. He's a 6-foot-9, 85 inch reach monster elite head movement and upperbody movement, light on his feet, and fast, heavy hands. Defense, chin, heart, will...he's got it all. He's also a showman the heavyweight scene hasn't seen since Ali.

A legitimate all-time great. There are very few heavyweights all time that would be favored over Tyson Fury, but 6-9, monkey arms...as skilled as he is? Good luck.
Facts

Advertisement
I thought Fury won both
I thought furry definitely outboxed and landed more in the first bout and the score showed that. But wilder dropped him twice..and u can’t discount that because that what wilder does..it’s a drastic contrast in styles when u have a KO artist vs a technician but u can’t dismiss the KDs

There's no reason for a 3rd fight, at least not immediately.. I want to see Fury beat the **** out Joshua.. Joshua hides on DAZN acting like he's a bauce but he doesn't want it with Wilder or Fury
I tend to agree. I don’t see how Wilder would even stand a chance in a third fight after what I just saw. Joshua and Eddie Hearn don’t want any of that.

There's no reason for a 3rd fight, at least not immediately.. I want to see Fury beat the **** out Joshua.. Joshua hides on DAZN acting like he's a bauce but he doesn't want it with Wilder or Fury
Bruh josh not tryna see either..who ever the closest in style to furry who is worthy is who wilder should see if he does a stop gap between the rematch

I tend to agree. I don’t see how Wilder would even stand a chance in a third fight after what I just saw. Joshua and Eddie Hearn don’t want any of that.

The other thing is guys like Wilder don't come back the same after fights like this. He isn't a Jake Lamotta that is going to come back after this fight like nothing ever happened.

Advertisement
Eddie Hearn is now saying Joshua will fight Fury this year. I wouldn’t count on it.
They'll fight - ridiculous money to be made. Unifies the belts too.

Only problem is that it'll be in Las Vegas rather than London / Manchester as Fury doesn't have a British Boxing License.

Advertisement
lol that don’t make it 2-0..if anything 1-0 furry. It’s gonna be a rematch tho
I actually dont think they rematch. Based on my own eye test, I think if they fought 10 more times, Fury would win about 8 of them and do so comfortably. He is the perfect mold to exploit Wilder's lack of having anything but the power shot. He'd catch him once or twice, but absent that, these two are a gross mismatch. I have zero interest in watching them fight again myself.

The world wants Fury/Joshua.

I am pretty sure he couldn't hear out of that ear for the rest of the fight.

His corner was incredibly slow to the ear. Was leaking for 2 rounds before they attended to it in the corner. They kept telling him to press forward. lol. Was not a great night for Wilder, but I thought Wilder's corner was terrible tonight. Slow to react to the eardrum...terrible advice at the end of every round...and late to the punch throwing in the towel.

To Wilder's credit...this man knew he was toast...but he wanted to go out like a G and I respect him for that. He wanted to get put on his *** in glorious fashion and was going to go out fighting.
Excellent post. Spot on.

I fully agree with you, but thats the point of the game. To injure the opponent. You could use that line for basically anything. "if fighter A didn't knock his *** down in round 2, the fight wouldn't have ended up like that, since he was rocked the rest of the fight".
Right. It's different from something like a headbutt. This wasn't a chance bad luck thing. It was a result of Fury punishing him.

Advertisement
He’s Obviously a Wilder homer fan boy. No way last fight should have been a draw. Furry should have got the decision and he absolutely out classed and out boxed him in every round tonight. Wasn’t even close from the start of the bell.
He absolutely did. What is really amazing is that the first fight he did it mostly off the back of his feet while keeping Wilder away, whereas this time he did the complete opposite and continually brought it to him, kept it close and smothered him. In essence he totally reinvented himself between those camps for those two fights and yet thoroughly outclassed Wilder both ways. That is **** impressive.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I watched this and I can’t believe that any of these two guys are champions. That was just awful.

One is a flabby embarrassment. How can that guy show up in the ring like that.

If I didn’t know who these guys were and turned on the fight, I would think I was watching a Wednesday night fight from Iowa
or some place like that.

And Wilder flails away like he has never been taught how to properly throw a punch.

This could be a low point for the heavyweights. Can’t believe this is the best that this division can offer.

Any top heavyweight from the 70’s and 80’s would destroy any of these clowns within 3 rounds.
I could see how you might think that re Fury if you've never seen him before. He doesn't bring a chiseled physique, but he is a fantastic technical boxer.

But yes, the HW division has pretty much been trash (relatively speaking) for a long time now. The fact Wilder has been able to win 42 in a row with 41 knockouts while basically having zero high-level boxing skills outside of his windup right, tells you all you need to know.

The most infuriating thing is that Tyson Fury has a last name that is 4 letters long and half the tards posting in this thread can’t spell it.
That punch he put on Wilder came through their TV and landed on them as well.

Waiting for the jabroni that comes into this thread and says Mike Tyson could beat Tyson Fury. I dare you motherfvckers...come out and say it. I know you want to. Do it.

Advertisement
Back