Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
That shot to the side of the head pretty early on that floored him was wicked. Bursted his ear drum and the whole ear side of his face was crazy swollen at the end there. That blow was devastating. He never had his legs under him again. But it didn't really look like it mattered. Fury's strategy of adding weight and leaning on him with it all night worked brilliantly, and once again Wilder looked like a total one trick pony.

I thought Fury would win but not by ko. Shout out to my man that called it lol. Wilder can't adjust fury got close leaned to wilders left with his should up a bit and perfect distance....Wilder had no answer he could not throw his right because the way Fury attacked. Fury is just more nimble and a better boxer.

Advertisement
all you ***s that don't know **** about boxing
Please educate us
1582437381069.gif

He knocked him down One time I saw. The other two were trips and wilder just losing balance..but if You going off Knockdowns lol..I believe wilder dropped furry in the first fight..wilder got his ear busted. Props to furry cause he caused it. But that hindered wilder. Everyone saw that..plus the money too big for there not to be a rematch
I'm going off knockdowns in response to your point that Fury (just the one r btw) should have dropped him. He sent him down to the canvas twice - once with a right hook, once with a shot to the body. The third time was a trip.

Wilder was totally outboxed last time too.

Advertisement
I thought Fury would win but not by ko. Shout out to my man that called it lol. Wilder can't adjust fury got close leaned to wilders left with his should up a bit and perfect distance....Wilder had no answer he could not throw his right because the way Fury attacked. Fury is just more nimble and a better boxer.

His length mixed with boxing makes him a major issue for wilder. He can’t load up and unleash much because Fury is just too far away to get inside. That’s why Lennox was so hard to matchup with , very big / long and was one of the best boxing heavyweights ever.

Advertisement
That shot to the side of the head pretty early on that floored him was wicked. Bursted his ear drum and the whole ear side of his face was crazy swollen at the end there. That blow was devastating. He never had his legs under him again. But it didn't really look like it mattered. Fury's strategy of adding weight and leaning on him with it all night worked brilliantly, and once again Wilder looked like a total one trick pony.
Wilders entire demeanor changed after that hit. He went from killer to having fear in his eyes.

Advertisement
That was pathetic. Wilder was always and bad boxer with extraordinary power but he looked absolutely pathetic. If that was your first time seeing him, there is no way you would think he was a champion

Wilders entire demeanor changed after that hit. He went from killer to having fear in his eyes.

I am pretty sure he couldn't hear out of that ear for the rest of the fight.

His corner was incredibly slow to the ear. Was leaking for 2 rounds before they attended to it in the corner. They kept telling him to press forward. lol. Was not a great night for Wilder, but I thought Wilder's corner was terrible tonight. Slow to react to the eardrum...terrible advice at the end of every round...and late to the punch throwing in the towel.

To Wilder's credit...this man knew he was toast...but he wanted to go out like a G and I respect him for that. He wanted to get put on his *** in glorious fashion and was going to go out fighting.

Advertisement
Back