Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
What do u mean why? It’s 1-1...there’s a rematch clause in they contract. No matter who won tonight there was gonna be a rematch
The first match was a draw. Fury dominated this one. What purpose does a rematch serve?

I think he will beat him if they rematch. Tyson, learned his lesson about clowning someone like that early like he did last time.
True. Furry a better technician no doubt. Wilder got his **** busted early and still stood tall in that ***** for 4 more rounds. Idk who win the next one but there needs to be a 3rd match

Advertisement
True. Furry a better technician no doubt. Wilder got his **** busted early and still stood tall in that ***** for 4 more rounds. Idk who win the next one but there needs to be a 3rd match

No question about it. Fury doesn't have that power. It was good they threw that towel in, because it would have taken a lot of punisment for fury to actually turn his lights out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
snatch.gif

He dropped him twice - what more do you want from him?
He knocked him down One time I saw. The other two were trips and wilder just losing balance..but if You going off Knockdowns lol..I believe wilder dropped furry in the first fight..wilder got his ear busted. Props to furry cause he caused it. But that hindered wilder. Everyone saw that..plus the money too big for there not to be a rematch

Advertisement
Back