Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well ****..... good for Manny. He looked good. Assuming Spence beats Porter down, do we get Manny vs Spence?

Advertisement
Well ****..... good for Manny. He looked good. Assuming Spence beats Porter down, do we get Manny vs Spence?

Hope not... Spence and Crawford... Somebody tell Crawford he's going to get his peen chopped off if he doesn't fight Spence...

Advertisement
But Emac66 is 9 foot 87in tall and 879lbs... The *** was I suppose to do???
giphy.gif

What an ATG Pacman is to have that kind of performance at 40 against an undefeated champion 10 years younger! Great fight! Pac is so special, we’ll never see another one like him ever again. Champion in 8 weight classes! Glad he didn’t get robbed again tonight like in the first Bradley fight and the Horn fight!

Advertisement
What an ATG Pacman is to have that kind of performance at 40 against an undefeated champion 10 years younger! Great fight! Pac is so special, we’ll never see another one like him ever again. Champion in 8 weight classes! Glad he didn’t get robbed again tonight like in the first Bradley fight and the Horn fight!

I think it’s funny how ppl talk about how well Manny is fighting at this age but complain that Floyd waited to fight Manny after his “prime”, such a contradiction to me

Advertisement
Back