Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
Pretty weak performance from Haney. Nice win for Ryan. What's next for both of these guys? What's next for the 140 belt? It's vacant.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty weak performance from Haney. Nice win for Ryan. What's next for both of these guys? What's next for the 140 belt? It's vacant.
I saw on X that they mentioned the belt being vacated after tonight.

Haney needs to take 6+ months off after tonight for his health. Then take tune up fight and order for the rematch in '25. It'll be a big big money fight. He can ask for a 60-40 split, but Ryan and GBP might want 70-30 though.

Ryan is probably going to command big fights from here on out. Maybe a Tank rematch or Teo fight. Maybe even Shakur if he wants to give Shakur an opportunity. Sky's the limit for Ryan after tonight.

Last edited:
I saw on X that they mentioned the belt being vacated after tonight.

Haney needs to take 6+ months off after tonight for his health. Then take tune up fight and order for the rematch in '25. It'll be a big big money fight. He can ask for a 60-40 split, but Ryan and GBP might want 70-30 though.

Ryan is probably going to commands big fights from here on out. Maybe a Tank rematch or Teo fight. Maybe even Shakur if he wants to give Shakur am opportunity. Sky's the limit for Ryan after tonight.

Advertisement
Neither do I. Boots vs Ryan at 147?
Jarron Ennis is nice but similar to the same reason Crawford won't fight him i can see Ryan avoiding that fight.

Boots isn't a big enough draw yet so i don't think it happens. Plus Boots is dangerous - young, talented, and hungry. Ryan mentioned wanting to Fight Fundora for the Welterweight title. So maybe that happens.

I think the only chance Ryan and Tank happens is if the guaranteed purse is some crazy number like 35+ million for each fighter. The potential for a massive payout is there after tonight.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Really don’t care for this matchup but it does have to happen.

Haney should 12-0 him unless ryan lands a left hook
Ryan landed that left hook all **** day. Idk why devin tried to come in to hurt ryan when that has never been his style but he kept dropping his hands and walking straight back and ryan kept catching him with the left hook even in the first minute of the fight lmao also was catching him with right crossers

Huge upset and now ryan is probably a top 5 draw in boxing right now, idk if that’s good or bad but he earned it even thru his antics lol.

Devin needs a new trainer and needs to move up in weight, his dad does a good job promoting but coming into this fight literally all ryan had was the left hook and it landed and stunned haney within the first minute and did all night, thats insane for any p4p guy like haney so he gotta get in the lab and bounce back since he’s still champion cause ryan missed weight

Advertisement
Back