Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Underwhelming opponent but this is shakur last fight under contract at top rank so im not surprised. Hopefully he doesn’t resign right away unless its for a path to big fights

Who the **** is this guy? Figured he was IT support from a Fortune 500 company.

Advertisement

giphy.com-media-6BZaFXBVPBtok-giphy.gif

Cruz whooped him

Advertisement
Advertisement
That was a really good card yesterday

Hope Tszyu gets a rematch, maybe we can get bud or spence vs fundora or tszyu if they don’t plan on fighting each other again..Fundora vs bud, spence vs tszyu winner faces each other

Really wish Mell didn’t face canelo man he should be in the mix as the top guy at 154 but im sure he got a huge bag so i get it

That was a really good card yesterday

Hope Tszyu gets a rematch, maybe we can get bud or spence vs fundora or tszyu if they don’t plan on fighting each other again..Fundora vs bud, spence vs tszyu winner faces each other

Really wish Mell didn’t face canelo man he should be in the mix as the top guy at 154 but im sure he got a huge bag so i get it
Tszyu is a tough guy for sticking that fight out. Love those fights at 154! Lets see it!

Advertisement
Hopefully the Rolly era is over.
I legitimately think he's suffered too much damage to his brain.

The way he talks, it's pretty clear he's had some neurological issues due to head trauma; basically he's punch-drunk.

Canelo vs Munguia for Cinco de Mayo is actually a really good fight.

I got Munguia pulling off the upset, although you could argue it's not really an upset since he's in his prime. But Munguia has really good hand speed & power. He's also a very patient fighter, he maintains discipline & sets up his shots with precision. He uses that straight left to the body to open up his opponents for that power right hook. He's a very smart fighter.

It's not the Benavides bout that everyone wants, but IMO it will be just as good of a fight.

Munguia is the best 168lbs'er in the world IMO.

Canelo vs Munguia for Cinco de Mayo is actually a really good fight.

I got Munguia pulling off the upset, although you could argue it's not really an upset since he's in his prime. But Munguia has really good hand speed & power. He's also a very patient fighter, he maintains discipline & sets up his shots with precision. He uses that straight left to the body to open up his opponents for that power right hook. He's a very smart fighter.

It's not the Benavides bout that everyone wants, but IMO it will be just as good of a fight.

Munguia is the best 168lbs'er in the world IMO.
Love munguia but he doesn't move his head at all and will eat a lot of punches, either way it will be a very entertaining fight and I will tune in

Advertisement
the latest on Tim Tszyu's difficult decision to fight on...

my latest...

my thoughts on the Hitchins-Lemos decision...

Advertisement
Back