The Chicago Bears…

Advertisement
@Confidence1000 @cway313

What u don’t realize is we’re trying to get the #1 & #2 picks in next year’s draft.

This is all apart of the plan; shout out to NYG and Devito for winning today, too!

I hope that happens and then hopefully we can ransom the #2 pick to someone in the top #5 and still get Harrison Jr.

Caleb Williams, DJ Moore, and Harrison Jr have the potential to be a great offense. Of course the Bears would need to fire Eberflus & Getsy to have that happen.

I hope that happens and then hopefully we can ransom the #2 pick to someone in the top #5 and still get Harrison Jr.

Caleb Williams, DJ Moore, and Harrison Jr have the potential to be a great offense. Of course the Bears would need to fire Eberflus & Getsy to have that happen.

Wait, u’re a Bears’ fan???

Wait, u’re a Bears’ fan???

yup. Became a fan because of Walter and have been suffering through every stupid draft pick, FA signing and HC hire patiently waiting for Virginia to pass so hopefully her idiot sons finally sell the team.

yup. Became a fan because of Walter and have been suffering through every stupid draft pick, FA signing and HC hire patiently waiting for Virginia to pass so hopefully her idiot sons finally sell the team.

Well, I thought she was supposed to die like 3 yrs ago, but the old hag keeps ticking. Smh. The Bears, Bulls, & White Sox have old, decrepit owners who are more interested in collecting $$ v. winning. Yeah, they all need to pass away & hopefully their kids sell the teams. We’ve suffered a long time.

Advertisement
@Confidence1000 @cway313

What u don’t realize is we’re trying to get the #1 & #2 picks in next year’s draft.

This is all apart of the plan; shout out to NYG and Devito for winning today, too!
Oh yeah! I understand the assignment! I was just ****** wit @cway313 bc he’s a Lions fan (BIG PAUSE)! Trust me though I know the plan! We need Arizona & The Patriots to win some **** games man bc the Panthers are a lock!

How many people did I **** over in my past life to become a bears and hurricanes fan
I’m tellin ya man! I one million percent agree! It’s heartbreaking to be a Bears & Hurricanes fan these last 20 years. I just keep cheering 4 both like an IDIOT!

Well, I thought she was supposed to die like 3 yrs ago, but the old hag keeps ticking. Smh. The Bears, Bulls, & White Sox have old, decrepit owners who are more interested in collecting $$ v. winning. Yeah, they all need to pass away & hopefully their kids sell the teams. We’ve suffered a long time.
Man I’m tellin ya! Now watch we find a way to **** these Draft Picks up🤦🏾‍♂️

Just gave away Justin Fields to the Steelers because they wanted to due right by him.

Should have just kept him at that price for next season and let him walk after for the comp pick (3rd rounder).

Advertisement
Dummies. Gave him away for a 6th Rounder in the Twenty Twenty Five draft. Smh.

Crazy
protest GIF

Advertisement
The only way this makes sense is if we draft Caleb & use our #9 to trade back to get more picks.

Advertisement
Ryan Poles is an IDIOT! End of story

Poles either makes GREAT moves (Keenan Allen, Panthers trade, Montez Sweat, 23 Draft) or absolute head scratchers (Chase Claypool, D’Andre Swift, Fields trade, letting Montgomery walk, keeping Eberfleus).

Hopefully someone falls in love JJ McCarthy and Poles can get a ransom for #9 and maybe even trade down twice because we still have a need for a C, WR, LT, Edge, DT,
and S. Need to pick up #2 and #3.

#1-1 - Caleb Williams
#1 -2 - Kingsley from BYU Jordan Morgan from Arizona
#2 - WR (Adonai Mitchell or Troy Franklin?)
#3 - C (Zach Frazier or Van Phan)
#3 - Edge (Isaac from Pedo St?)
#4 - DT (Maason Smith?)

Currently got:
1-1
1-9
3-75
4-122

The only way this makes sense is if we draft Caleb & use our #9 to trade back to get more picks.
There was no market for him unfortunately and keeping him on the roster if you draft a QB would most likely be a disaster. I never believed we would get a 2nd let alone a 1st for him, but felt a 3rd or 4th was realistic but I don’t think there was much demand for him.

Advertisement
Back