The Censorship of the Board and the Protection of Mark Richt

yeah its bc of Richt??? gtfoh I was banned for making a thread bashing Kaaya a week ago.

All you do is post how much Kaaya sucks. I'm surprised you haven't been band permanently.

All you do is make excuses for why its not his fault like a little ***** gtfoh I don't have time to make up stupid threads about what bs excuse I want to point the blame at. Its kaaya he's trash and deserves as many threads speaking calling him out on it.

Kaaya doesn't look very good.

But he's being projected as a first round draft pick. So someone who knows a lot more than me thinks he's good.

A dual threat QB would mask the terrible O Line and some of the learning curve.

Kaaya's stone feet just happen to be a death knell for the exact position he's in right now. I think the people who aren't willing to throw Kaaya away probably think the new coach should have shaped his offense around his potentially stud QB instead of vice versa.

Brad Kaayas 1st round projection is like some made up rumor, he isn't good enough to draft at all imo... But somebody is going to risk it, it won't be until maybe the 5th round though. I hope he does enter the draft though.. His stock is going to plummet as soon as NFL teams really start studying his film but regardless as long as he is no longer behind center at UM, I couldn't careless

He's been bad.

But bad UM players have been making for great pros recently.

Advertisement
All you do is post how much Kaaya sucks. I'm surprised you haven't been band permanently.

All you do is make excuses for why its not his fault like a little ***** gtfoh I don't have time to make up stupid threads about what bs excuse I want to point the blame at. Its kaaya he's trash and deserves as many threads speaking calling him out on it.

But he's being projected as a first round draft pick. So someone who knows a lot more than me thinks he's good.

Kaaya's stone feet just happen to be a death knell for the exact position he's in right now. I think the people who aren't willing to throw Kaaya away probably think the new coach should have shaped his offense around his potentially stud QB instead of vice versa.

Brad Kaayas 1st round projection is like some made up rumor, he isn't good enough to draft at all imo... But somebody is going to risk it, it won't be until maybe the 5th round though. I hope he does enter the draft though.. His stock is going to plummet as soon as NFL teams really start studying his film but regardless as long as he is no longer behind center at UM, I couldn't careless

He's been bad.

But bad UM players have been making for great pros recently.

A reminder of just how bad the player development, coordinators, and coaching in general has been here for over the last 10 years. You'd swear we were self imposing additional sanctions on ourselves based on the decisions our inept, incompetent administration has made over the same period of time.

I can see CMR retiring after this year. People will no longer show at games after the recent losses. The offense will be identical again next year minus a couple guys. Next year will be even worse.

Advertisement
This board is a cesspool

It is funny how many posters on this thread have been on my ban list prior to Richt being the Coach. It is no surprise that we already have "fans" calling for Richt's head after only 7 games. NyStateofmind jump off a building please, no one wants to read your crap for the next 5-10 years. Richt is here for the long term. If you don't like it go root for Bama.

I can see CMR retiring after this year. People will no longer show at games after the recent losses. The offense will be identical again next year minus a couple guys. Next year will be even worse.

LMAO. If you really think he is going to quit after 1 year than you're a complete fool.

so golden gets a pass bc of "the cloud" CMR still has scholarship losses bc of "the cloud" MORE scholarships lost than golden had to deal with, and CMR gets no rope. seems about right.

This board is a cesspool

It is funny how many posters on this thread have been on my ban list prior to Richt being the Coach. It is no surprise that we already have "fans" calling for Richt's head after only 7 games. NyStateofmind jump off a building please, no one wants to read your crap for the next 5-10 years. Richt is here for the long term. If you don't like it go root for Bama.
Yep same posters over and over. Blame and bash every staff the first sign of trouble and then they are magically right five years later when they get fired

Western Michigan is 7-0 maybe they would prefer to go root for them since they can't handle losses

Advertisement
yeah its bc of Richt??? gtfoh I was banned for making a thread bashing Kaaya a week ago.

This this this this get this QB outta here

heil-hitler-o.gif

Several threads over the last 24 hours criticizing Richt have been deleted. Several others have been locked.

I even received an infraction for a post I made calling him out.

Why are the moderators of this site so **** bent on protecting him?

Several threads over the last 24 hours criticizing Richt have been deleted. Several others have been locked.

I think the moderators are just **** bent on silencing STUPID

Advertisement

Totally agree. Great post you f*cking moron. The man came to UM to fox a program that has been dormant for years. Seems logical he'd leave after 1 year w millions on the table - God wouldn't turn down that kind of money. I really don't even care if your post was satirical. Not defending richt just saying that you suck in general - as a Miami fan or just a football fan in general.

This board is a cesspool

Name a better Miami site.

No better site. Lots of great posters here and great info. Not planning on leaving at all. That said, on balance, this board is a cesspool. Maybe I should qualify that statement - during the season this place is a cesspool. Too many ignorant MFers flock here to post their "novel ideas" which really waters down the good conversation that often takes place here.

Recruiting board is the only saving grace of this website. This forum is just unbearable.

Advertisement

I'm guessing some of the posts/threads have been nuked not necessarily because of the criticism, but
because the posts were extremely personal, especially with regards to Kaaya and Richt.
Not sure why it is so hard to make your point without having to resort to deeply personal stuff
on our own players and coaches.
Shows an extreme lack of maturity.

Sadly I agree. There's nothing about Kaaya game that indicates he is an NFL player

Try posting the coach/player bashing & name calling on any other site & see where it gets you.

Advertisement
Back