PIPO Bathing in Nole Tears!! Premium Joined Jan 9, 2019 Messages 35,374 Oct 6, 2024 #6,261 **** yes!!!!!!
Golsen82 Senior Joined Mar 4, 2016 Messages 13,850 Oct 6, 2024 #6,262 johnnytsunami01 said: There were Miami fans that left this game early Click to expand... Long trek home
johnnytsunami01 said: There were Miami fans that left this game early Click to expand... Long trek home
PineCo. FLORIDA MAN Premium Joined Apr 17, 2018 Messages 2,193 Oct 6, 2024 #6,264 Please kneel the ******* ball
mcnaire2004 Banned Banned Joined Jan 11, 2019 Messages 5,777 Oct 6, 2024 #6,265 Will we take a knee?!?!?!
flips Letting it rip Premium Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 10,582 Oct 6, 2024 #6,266 What a ******* win
D Deleted member 27480 Guest Oct 6, 2024 #6,268 I had us winning by four.. We’ll see but this ain’t far off
N nycane All-ACC Premium Joined Jan 20, 2013 Messages 21,529 Oct 6, 2024 #6,270 wtf did I just witness?
423Hurricane I’m Well On My Way Premium Joined Feb 1, 2018 Messages 18,052 Oct 6, 2024 #6,272 Ho Lee ****!
WesternMDCane Recruit Premium Joined Feb 6, 2018 Messages 2,302 Oct 6, 2024 #6,278 Oh my goodness, thank you #1, I’m sorry for earlier
JamesQuall Bill Hader is Quall Premium Joined Feb 7, 2020 Messages 7,420 Oct 6, 2024 #6,279 WE ******* DID IT!!!!!!!!
cway313 No more excuses Banned Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 30,440 Oct 6, 2024 #6,280 TriStarCane said: I think im about to stroke out or have a heart attack. Been working on my BP this year but I think this is it for me boys Click to expand... You put up a good fight.
TriStarCane said: I think im about to stroke out or have a heart attack. Been working on my BP this year but I think this is it for me boys Click to expand... You put up a good fight.