B bolomite21 Freshman Joined Nov 26, 2012 Messages 747 Oct 6, 2024 #5,503 31 is another idiot. George of the defense
Canesrule230 Recruit Premium Joined Jan 29, 2013 Messages 2,863 Oct 6, 2024 #5,506 This is ridiculous what they have done to the sport
R RBradleigh Senior Premium Joined Dec 30, 2018 Messages 3,047 Oct 6, 2024 #5,509 They’re gonna let that decide the game, hate that sh*t
HarrietTubmanCane Sophomore Joined Jan 4, 2015 Messages 4,253 Oct 6, 2024 #5,510 He hit him in the shoulder
Koke Recruit Premium Joined Jan 5, 2018 Messages 3,300 Oct 6, 2024 #5,511 That’s shoulder wtf and he’s a runner, we’re gonna get screwed aren’t we
A anr96 All ACC Joined Nov 5, 2022 Messages 5,168 Oct 6, 2024 #5,512 that would be the most miami ending ever
WesternMDCane Recruit Premium Joined Feb 6, 2018 Messages 2,302 Oct 6, 2024 #5,513 Well, can we get lucky with the refs this time??
W WndyCityCane Recruit Joined Sep 29, 2017 Messages 3,418 Oct 6, 2024 #5,515 htownkidd said: 1000% Click to expand... Yup. I think so. Poor fundumentals.
KingCane20 Recruit Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 2,124 Oct 6, 2024 #5,516 If they call that targeting im done with football
Mr. Dynasty1 Junior Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 18,643 Oct 6, 2024 #5,517 Mario didn’t deserve to be bailed out so
Cane787pr We byke Joined Feb 20, 2022 Messages 5,783 Oct 6, 2024 #5,519 This announcer is annoying af
JayCane20 Don't ask me if I'm alright Premium Joined Nov 30, 2014 Messages 14,620 Oct 6, 2024 #5,520 They’re begging for it. More looks I see I don’t think it is. I definitely did at first