The Canes of Miami vs The Bears of California 10/5/24 10:30 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam is fcking this game up. Two receivers wide open, takes a 16yd loss instead.
Hate to be negative, but this is looking like another Canes year with a little lipstick on it.
Yeah. Instead of 2nd and 4 just right outside of field range, we end up 3rd and 25 or whatever…

And still would’ve wound up with giving Andy B a chance to get this to one score if 11 didn’t drop it.
 
I got burnt at the stake when I told you fools that despite all these incoming freshmen that were lighten it up during spring practice were not going to unseat the entrenched starter in Jacoby George
 
Why the **** did we bring this dude in over Colbie again??

Because Colbie catches that ****.
 
I’ll say it again. Our coordinators are retarded. Cal can’t stop the run so what does Dawson do? Call pass after pass.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top