JayCane20 Don't ask me if I'm alright Premium Joined Nov 30, 2014 Messages 14,613 Oct 6, 2024 #5,781 that’s the worst call I’ve ever seen in my life
poncho0091 Senior Joined Aug 20, 2013 Messages 2,763 Oct 6, 2024 #5,782 Wtf kind of stupid penalty was that
Shooter McGavin I Eat Pieces Of Sh*t Like You For Breakfast Joined Dec 4, 2015 Messages 28,802 Oct 6, 2024 #5,784 What in the absolute **** was that
Hold My Beer Leave the ACC today Premium Joined Mar 10, 2021 Messages 10,735 Oct 6, 2024 #5,789 Are you ******* kidding???
Numb Nuts All American Premium Joined Aug 1, 2020 Messages 12,611 Oct 6, 2024 #5,793 he wouldnt' get off of Horton. we are in a two minute drill. that's a BS call.
Suhrthing Stable Genius Joined Sep 17, 2016 Messages 24,206 Oct 6, 2024 #5,795 All the chippiness Cal has been doing on defense... GTFOH.