AutoCANE All the pieces matter. Premium Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 4,707 Oct 6, 2024 #5,703 Whoaaaaaaaa
Canefan73 Recruit Joined Aug 22, 2013 Messages 2,657 Oct 6, 2024 #5,705 The only thing fitting for tonight is a hail mary and us catching it for the win.
B Run Sophomore Premium Joined Dec 31, 2018 Messages 1,010 Oct 6, 2024 #5,708 LETS ******* GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Empirical Cane We are what we repeatedly do. Joined Sep 3, 2018 Messages 47,912 Oct 6, 2024 #5,709 Holy **** meng
M mikedeep97 Redshirt Freshman Joined Mar 23, 2013 Messages 543 Oct 6, 2024 #5,710 Let's ******* GOOOOOOOOO!!!
I illuminated1 Recruit Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 16 Oct 6, 2024 #5,712 **** these announcers, they hate miami
423Hurricane I’m Well On My Way Premium Joined Feb 1, 2018 Messages 18,054 Oct 6, 2024 #5,713 Can you believe this!
Suhrthing Stable Genius Joined Sep 17, 2016 Messages 24,206 Oct 6, 2024 #5,715 XMAN!!!!!! **** YEAH... we're in this!!!
Cylo Red Shirt Freshman Joined Dec 10, 2017 Messages 5,022 Oct 6, 2024 #5,716 *****-Wan Kanobi said: No targeting. **** these commentators Click to expand... Its annoying but I've seen a bunch of plays that were even less then that get called for targeting. Its the right call but I'm surprised we got it
*****-Wan Kanobi said: No targeting. **** these commentators Click to expand... Its annoying but I've seen a bunch of plays that were even less then that get called for targeting. Its the right call but I'm surprised we got it
JayCane20 Don't ask me if I'm alright Premium Joined Nov 30, 2014 Messages 14,613 Oct 6, 2024 #5,718 OMG WHAT IS 11 DOING THROW A BLOCK
MiamiVice7 Senior Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 5,998 Oct 6, 2024 #5,719 You have to be ****ting me right now