The Canes Facebook Group is Full of Idiots

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur
Exhibit A:

E66EFA04-3CAA-41B3-9453-F3CED8DC8F67.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Social media was the beginning of the downfall of society.

Not to derail OP but the wife and I decided to kick all social media last year. best decision of my life. People look at me like I have 3 heads because I might be the only 30 year old without social media, but those sites are a giant **** show.

I’ll jump off my soap box now

Advertisement
Not to derail OP but the wife and I decided to kick all social media last year. best decision of my life. People look at me like I have 3 heads because I might be the only 30 year old without social media, but those sites are a giant **** show.

I’ll jump off my soap box now
Same here, this site is the only thing I do close to SM. My wife just caved and got on FB only because that's how all her family and friends really communicate and share pics, etc. She has it on private though and only family and very close friends.
It's nothing but trouble, so many couples addicted to it and even divorced over it. One of my wife's bridesmaids and she don't talk anymore because of a lot of reasons but a big one was that my wife didn't like enough of her posts. LOL

Social media was the beginning of the downfall of society.
Same breed as nerds typing away over the safety of a online computer game or when AOL chat rooms, when AOL was the myspace before facebook.

Keyboard Warriors = Revenge Of The Nerds = Keyboard Warriors + The Alibi Of Selfie Stick Toting **** Ready To Snitch "Literally" All These ***** Little Men Acting Out "Prank Videos" In Public Settings With The Sun Shine Out Just In Case They Get Their *** Whooped Instead Of Being Flat Lined

Advertisement
Same breed as nerds typing away over the safety of a online computer game or when AOL chat rooms, when AOL was the myspace before facebook.

Keyboard Warriors = Revenge Of The Nerds = Keyboard Warriors + The Alibi Of Selfie Stick Toting **** Ready To Snitch "Literally" All These ***** Little Men Acting Out "Prank Videos" In Public Settings With The Sun Shine Out Just In Case They Get Their *** Whooped Instead Of Being Flat Lined
👀

It IS the slow time on our Miami boards......what the **** does the Facebook group say that has not been said before?...
Go read a book.......good gawd....we are reaching here.

Advertisement
Back