The Call… SDE Patrick Bethel

Advertisement
This isn't really how this site works, tex. what you are supposed to do is copy and paste the article from there to here, then put the link at the end. that way CIS gets the traffic but the author still gets the credit.

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't really how this site works, tex. what you are supposed to do is copy and paste the article from there to here, then put the link at the end. that way CIS gets the traffic but the author still gets the credit.

Thanks! I'm not very good at protocol. I'll do better in the future.

Advertisement
Gluten.jpg

When did tex come back ?!

I'm a gluten for punishment. Hi to all my friends here!

Advertisement
Legacy visiting Miami Sunday

Defensive end Patrick Bethel (Vero Beach, Fla.) said he's visiting Miami Sunday.

The Crystal Ball reads 100-percent for Miami.

His father, Randy Bethel, played tight end for the Hurricanes in the early 90s.

Bethel, an early enrollee, said he 'may take' some official visits to some 'schools in the Southeast' before making his college choice.

The four-star recruit is ranked as the nation's No. 11 strongside defensive end and the No. 32 prospect in Florida in the 2016 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.

If the visit was just recently scheduled I think he commits while he's here. Obviously I would still expect him to take his OV's later. I thought he said a while ago he wanted to commit before his senior season so this sets up nice.

Advertisement
Back