The Buzz in this City is Real!

Everyone except that scumbag Lebraretard. I wish I found this guy in a dark alley.

Advertisement
ND should get FEMA on speed dial. About to see their season get annihilated by a Cat 5 hurricane. And we all know that high winds kill Domers.

hqdefault (1).jpg

Last edited:
At a Philly flyers game last night. Zamboni rider had a U Shirt on. A sign!!

It's also nationwide in general. Flew down from NY this morning for the game and had no fewer than 7 people in the airport stop and talk to me about the team.
I envy you. I just flew back to NY Wednesday after going down for the VT game and saw a couple Miami fans in the airport and one guy in a VT hat on the airport shuttle to the parking lot. Shuttle was totally empty at midnight on a weekday except me in my Canes hat and this VT fan. I looked him in the eye, was about to talk ****, and then just smiled and nodded. Enjoy our win over ND.

Agree 100%. Flew in from Dallas yesterday afternoon and spent the day on campus today and the vibe is real. The Gameday setup is awesome. Will be there for a couple of hours in the morning before heading to the stadium. The whole city is pumped...just like old times.
Go Canes!

Advertisement
I'd give my left arm to be there tomorrow. VT was fun but this is another level. Go Canes!

I was walking around at the supermarket last night in my Canes gear in the Chicago land area. Had a bunch of people say " Big game tomorrow eh?"
to which I replied "Yes, and Miami is going to win it."
They had no reply.

Advertisement
Back