The Buzz in the City is real!

Hurracanes

Your favorite poster’s favorite poster.
Premium
4FB8B0E0-95E2-403F-8993-5F455033E8B5.jpg

Advertisement
Has any football program had any more impact on a city than UM had on the City of Miami? Serious question. UM football has united the city and had a huge impact on tolerance and diversity. The City of Miami needs UM football to be great.

Last edited:
Has any football program had any more impact on a city than UM had on the City of Miami? Serious question. UM football has united the city and had a huge impact on tolerance and diversity. The City of Miami needs UM football to be great.

It hasn’t felt like this since the early 90’s. Just a crazy vibe and you feel the train picking up momentum.

Advertisement

The Dolphins are borrowing the name, the Hurricanes are the city.

Advertisement
I was at a high school playoff game tonight (Wiregrass Ranch vs Lake Nona). Wiregrass had their make shift turnover chain. They had three turnovers in the first half and four or five for the game. Everyone wanted to get a turnover and have that chain placed around their neck. Made me smile . Wish I had taken pics

Advertisement
Back