The Butch Effect

calgarycane

Recruit
http://http://www.newsobserver.com/sports/college/acc/unc/unc-now/article19958856.html

I used to love the way we won, the way we dominated the NFL Draft...lot of pride...
I think a lot posters never experienced the Butch Effect, I feel sorry for you. Was his record not so great at UNC, sure. It didn't start out to hot at Miami. UNC sucked, and Butch was building a freakin monster...(again)...at UNC!!! Can he get it done again...his history says don't bet against him.

Advertisement
Thats my thing i like the way he builds a machine, peoe say fedora this and that but u know unc will not have success next year

Bottom line is that our fan base deserves what we ****** get.

We will be losers for another 5-10 years. But hey, who gives a **** about winning big. The idiots will be happy because they hate Butch. The BoT and Flake James will keep their squeaky clean image and we will still sukk.

The whole program has to be blown up!

We will be losers for another 5-10 years. But hey, who gives a **** about winning big. The idiots will be happy because they hate Butch. The BoT and Flake James will keep their squeaky clean image and we will still sukk.

Lol at them fkin it up lol

Lets see what happens, but any coach got to prove it o the trail to me. I know what butch would do i dont know what the rest would do in miami.

Another thing I have to mention is Pete Carroll is 64 or like the same age as Butch...he also built a juggernaut...pretty sure USC would have rolled out the red carpet to have him back. Why don't I post much...this fan base is the absolute worst

Advertisement
Am getting seriously ****ed about this damned board and Butch right now. They know we want him back as coach but they're not going to give him to us just because they are a bunch of rich PC-obssessed azzholes and therefore they can do this. They're interviewing a burnt out coach from Georgia and a guy from Mississippi State who wants too much money before they hand us another **** from Jersey who is hopelessly unqualified to run this program just like THE OTHER **** FROM JERSEY THEY HIRED THE LAST TIME!

Another thing I have to mention is Pete Carroll is 64 or like the same age as Butch...he also built a juggernaut...pretty sure USC would have rolled out the red carpet to have him back. Why don't I post much...this fan base is the absolute worst

You are a smart man.

Am getting seriously ****ed about this damned board and Butch right now. They know we want him back as coach but they're not going to give him to us just because they are a bunch of rich PC-obssessed azzholes and therefore they can do this. They're interviewing a burnt out coach from Georgia and a guy from Mississippi State who wants too much money before they hand us another **** from Jersey who is hopelessly unqualified to run this program just like THE OTHER **** FROM JERSEY THEY HIRED THE LAST TIME!

History repeats itself. They will never learn.

Advertisement

We could be watching the razing of the program, just like the Orange Bowl was destroyed. The potato fans deserve nothing better, and they'll be crying about the results later.

It was too much to hope that everyone would get behind one candidate, and force him down the BOT's throat.

CIS turned into a potato mob. A bunch of idiots all screaming out a new candidate, on a daily basis.

We could be watching the razing of the program, just like the Orange Bowl was destroyed. The potato fans deserve nothing better, and they'll be crying about the results later.

It was too much to hope that everyone would get behind one candidate, and force him down the BOT's throat.

CIS turned into a potato mob. A bunch of idiots all screaming out a new candidate, on a daily basis.

Yep, and then in about 2-3 years they gonna ***** and cry, Fack em, this **** is never getting fixed after schiano or some other left field hire

Butch had 9 players drafted his final year at UNC. That's a record for North Carolina and nearly double anything they've had before

I would welcome him back but some of you worship the dude. Name one season where Butch didn't lose a game, he shouldn't have. I will wait.

Advertisement
I would welcome him back but some of you worship the dude. Name one season where Butch didn't lose a game, he shouldn't have. I will wait.

You'll die waiting. Every season besides one you can not only point to one game, but two.

Fedora in the same amount of time at UNC has built a better program. It's funny how the BBB crew won't acknowledge that. Next they'll point to NFL draft picks which I don't think Fedora will equal, but I'll take the better team every time.

Pretty sure that UNC qb was a Butch recruit (stud Sr qbs can do wonders)...I think Fedora is a nice coach...do I think UNC will go back to being UNC...8 wins there is greatness

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back