The Bus was parked tonight

Advertisement
[MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION]

PHQ3CKU.gif

Advertisement
I dont get it. The guy must have an attitude problem or something. For him not to get any carries in this game says something. Is he hurt?? I think he could be and is a good back and could be a major asset to this team is used properly. I just dont understand what is going on with him.

You will start to see Gus get more involved in the upcoming weeks. Look for him to be a big part in the 4th quarter of games. I have seen Richts offense over the years, and what we've seen so far is not but 10-15 % of it. It's very obvious he's holding back with these first two opponents.

Why are you all rooting for him not to get carries?
Nobody is rooting for him not to play. It's all mostly directed at blackvern who constantly puts Gus on a peddle stool....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Why are you all rooting for him not to get carries?
Nobody is rooting for him not to play. It's all mostly directed at blackvern who constantly puts Gus on a peddle stool....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
In his career at Miami he has been behind some good backs. I mean he has been behind 2 running backs who have put up ridiculous numbers in dade county in Duke and yearby. Gus Edwards is talented but just hasn't been given a role big enough to fully display what he can do

When he gets in the game Richt always says in the post game show that 'he practiced well this week'.....take it from there.

Advertisement
I dont get it. The guy must have an attitude problem or something. For him not to get any carries in this game says something. Is he hurt?? I think he could be and is a good back and could be a major asset to this team is used properly. I just dont understand what is going on with him.

because he's not that good

pretty obvs

What has he done to deserve more carries? He still runs too high and not physical.

The DL tackling Gus with one hand pretty much sums up his entire career at Miami. Dude is soft. He couldn't even break away from a one hand tackle. He's 6-2, 225+. He's out of his league here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back