The burial ceremony for

T

TreOFive

the Al Golden era begin today at 3:30 PM est. The Nebraska cornhuskers will install the first nail in the coffin.

fug AG
Go Canes!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sadly, it's going to end up being the burial ceremony for this program.

We've got a ridiculously soft schedule and a very good QB. It's not a good recipe for Golden's firing. He could easily win 7,8, maybe even 9 this year by pure accident.

We're ****ed. Welcome to purgatory.

Yeah, but knowing Goldens MO, we have a good shot of losing games we shouldn't, despite how easy they seem.

Advertisement
Yeah, but knowing Goldens MO, we have a good shot of losing games we shouldn't, despite how easy they seem.

Well I'm worried. I've been worried for the better part of the summer since I saw the schedule come out. I'm not even sure Golden can find a way to lose 5, 6 or 7 games with THIS schedule and Kaaya as his QB.

It is our duty, however, to continue to raise ****. The only hope is we make it so unpleasant for him that he leaves on his on accord to take another job.

Ridiculously soft schedule was something like the 3rd toughest in the country. Schedule is tough. You wanna see a soft schedule loser, check out Ohio State's.

Ridiculously soft schedule was something like the 3rd toughest in the country. Schedule is tough. You wanna see a soft schedule loser, check out Ohio State's.

It's ridiculously soft. Anyone who says otherwise is a ******* ******.

FSU isn't what they've been. Clemson isn't a monster..and that one is here.

So I'll give those 2...after that it's straight garbage. If you're even going to sit there and attempt to argue that the Duke's, Virginia's, and GT's of the world are tough games then you're simply highlighting how far expectations for this program have been neutered.

Advertisement
How could our schedule be tougher than Oregon or Michigan St. who have each other and their own conference? Then GT who has UGA, FSU, ND, and Clemson? So there are three right there that have a tougher schedule without any coming from the SEC. So shut the **** up
Canedog. You don't know what you are talking about.

Well I'm worried. I've been worried for the better part of the summer since I saw the schedule come out. I'm not even sure Golden can find a way to lose 5, 6 or 7 games with THIS schedule and Kaaya as his QB.

It is our duty, however, to continue to raise ****. The only hope is we make it so unpleasant for him that he leaves on his on accord to take another job.

Ron Zook found a way at Illinois. The bad coaches always do. We could lose to any of the remaining opponents on our schedule and if we get on a losing roll like last year, then games like UNC and Virginia could def be way more competitive than they should be.

Ron Zook found a way at Illinois. The bad coaches always do. We could lose to any of the remaining opponents on our schedule and if we get on a losing roll like last year, then games like UNC and Virginia could def be way more competitive than they should be.

I pray you're right but I don't see it.

Lol soft schedule . One thing this site has is a lot of low information football fans. but this is a free site.

Advertisement
Back