The brilliance of Don Bailey jr

Advertisement
Guys a loser. Period. Ashamed to call that **** a "Cane".

Ashamed to call some people on here canes fans....at least he played for the program, fam has donated $$'j

What have you done for the program ?

What the program doing for us? spendin donation on coloring books. We aint trynna win bruh

Right there not trying to win

They're obviously trying to win, but it's waaaaaay down the list of priorities.

What disgusts me the most is that the football team is the SOLE reason the University of Miami is relevant. However, it's been absolutely sold down the river in a ridiculous bid for academic recognition. They don't want the bad boys ripping heads off on the football field because it doesn't fit in with the Ivy League image they're desperately trying to cultivate.

Cannot be overstated. The insight is astounding, the even handed, non homer approach apparent.

i think we need a pinned thread for him.

here is a pearl from the duke Pregame show:

"I wouldn't be surprised if they (miami) opened it up, tried to get the ball into the end zone as soon as possible, especially on the first drive"

we are a lucky fan base

God you guys just dig for anything to complain about

hes is a horrible broadcaster. Yes the college color guy on a school broadcast is a homer to a degree, but he is beyond horrible. I work inthe industry, it's a legit think to criticize.

some of you apologize for everything

The brilliance of Don Bailey or any other segment of the media is getting people to talk about them. Id say he's rather successful at that.

Real journalism went out the window two decades or so ago. I don't know why people continue to care about what 90% of the media has to say.

Advertisement
As bad as I want coaching changes on the D Side of the ball, I want a complete change in the broadcast team. Theses guys are worthy only of announcing Pop Warner football, with apologies to Pop.

I agree. They're horrific

Advertisement
Back