The brilliance of Don Bailey jr

Ispyin

ACC ACC ACC 🤮🤮🤮
Premium
Cannot be overstated. The insight is astounding, the even handed, non homer approach apparent.

i think we need a pinned thread for him.

here is a pearl from the duke Pregame show:

"I wouldn't be surprised if they (miami) opened it up, tried to get the ball into the end zone as soon as possible, especially on the first drive"

we are a lucky fan base

Advertisement
Cannot be overstated. The insight is astounding, the even handed, non homer approach apparent.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they (miami) opened it up, tried to get the ball into the end zone as soon as possible, especially on the first drive"

we are a lucky fan base

That's deep.

I mean, I never would have thought of ANY of that.

We are lucky.

Advertisement

we are a lucky fan base

God you guys just dig for anything to complain about

Advertisement
Advertisement
Then he will blame the offense for the defensive struggles due to scoring to fast.

Advertisement
As bad as I want coaching changes on the D Side of the ball, I want a complete change in the broadcast team. Theses guys are worthy only of announcing Pop Warner football, with apologies to Pop.

we are a lucky fan base

I think he's wrong i would wait til the end of the game to score

Conversely, I think we should wait until mid second quarter to try and stop Dook from scoring.

Balanced approach.

As bad as I want coaching changes on the D Side of the ball, I want a complete change in the broadcast team. Theses guys are worthy only of announcing Pop Warner football, with apologies to Pop.

Everything needs to be gutted

Advertisement
Back