THE BOT AND ENOS (**** THEM OFF)

247 Canes

Sophomore
Tag Them on Twitter with one of these videos...

Dan Enos "What is a Spread Offense?"

OR

Dan Enos "Systems and schemes don't win championships"

And when the BOT or our CRAP AD ask's you for a solution. Show them all the coaches they turned down.

Mario Cristobal: Sun Belt Champion, PAC 12 Champion, and 20-7 Record with Oregon.

hollywood-ca-24th-july-2019-oregon-ducks-head-coach-mario-cristobal-poses-for-a-photo-in-front-of-the-rose-bowl-and-national-championship-trophies-at-the-pac-12-football-media-day-on-wednesday-july-24-2019-at-the-hollywood-and-highland-in-hollywood-ca-mandatory-credit-juan-lainezmarinmediaorgcal-sport-media-complete-photographer-and-credit-required-credit-csmalamy-live-news-W4PXX7.jpg

Dan Mullen: 2x BCS National Champion as OC Florida (2006, 2008) 20-5 Record with Florida.

coach-dan-mullen-of-the-florida-gators-holds-the-championship-trophy-picture-id84282801

What else did I miss? Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention this guy Blake James won't bring... While boosters love him and are willing to donate big money to bring him here.

Joe Brady

Joe-Brady-Trophy-scaled.jpg

As for the Board of trustees...

David Epstein
board-of-trustees-member-david-epstein-of-the-miami-hurricanes-the-picture-id1076546730

Blake James
459756142.jpg

Get out of your shell and stop pretending this is Baylor! Allocate the fund's and do the right thing! Our fan's, players, and the city of Miami deserve better then your mediocre upbringings. JOE BRADY changed an offense in less then a year and will be a head coach soon... Why not be on the verge of this instead of the buyout side of things?

STOP WAITING AND TURNING DOWN OUR BOOSTERS WHO KNOW MORE THAN YOUR SAVVY BUSINESS MEN AND BRING THEM WHAT THEY WANT AND DESERVE!

Advertisement
Fun! Nothing better than winning football.
Not here.... good news! I got a giant orange envelope for my ticket renewal yesterday. Didn’t open it. Straight in the ******* trash, where it belongs. I’m pretty confident I won’t ever be a season ticket holder again. Nothing’s changing here EVER.

Not here.... good news! I got a giant orange envelope for my ticket renewal yesterday. Didn’t open it. Straight in the ******* trash, where it belongs. I’m pretty confident I won’t ever be a season ticket holder again. Nothing’s changing here EVER.
This is our only recourse at the moment. I am not renewing, time to spend that money somewhere else.

Advertisement
At work they asked why I don’t wear my canes stuff any more. Told them I won’t promote a program like this. Family not renewing season tix either. Lot of money to pay watch a 💩 show. Can watch them all Throw up their emojis 🙌 🔥 and talk all their bs on social media for free. By the way they post you’d think they were national champions. We have the most delusional team I’ve ever seen.

Wait, don't be to hasty. I gave up season ticket long time ago, then 2017 got me all hot and bothered so a loaded up on them for kids and grandkids. Felt like idiot but then the renewal came and I burned it and mail the ashes back. That made it worth while. I'm old and might never get excited enough to buy in again but if I do, it will have that hedge of finding more dramatic way to **** NO!!!!!!

Envelope? The ticket office is already cold-calling in early December because renewals are going so bad. Usually they don't begin that stunt till ~March. They also ask you the reason and enter it so let them know!

Advertisement
This is disturbing! I count on people like you who buy season tickets, dont go to the games and then either give them away or sell them at a discount. Scalping is a beautiful thing :)

Advertisement
Tag Them on Twitter with one of these videos...

Dan Enos "What is a Spread Offense?"

OR

Dan Enos "Systems and schemes don't win championships"

And when the BOT or our CRAP AD ask's you for a solution. Show them all the coaches they turned down.

Mario Cristobal: Sun Belt Champion, PAC 12 Champion, and 20-7 Record with Oregon.

hollywood-ca-24th-july-2019-oregon-ducks-head-coach-mario-cristobal-poses-for-a-photo-in-front-of-the-rose-bowl-and-national-championship-trophies-at-the-pac-12-football-media-day-on-wednesday-july-24-2019-at-the-hollywood-and-highland-in-hollywood-ca-mandatory-credit-juan-lainezmarinmediaorgcal-sport-media-complete-photographer-and-credit-required-credit-csmalamy-live-news-W4PXX7.jpg

Dan Mullen: 2x BCS National Champion as OC Florida (2006, 2008) 20-5 Record with Florida.

coach-dan-mullen-of-the-florida-gators-holds-the-championship-trophy-picture-id84282801

What else did I miss? Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention this guy Blake James won't bring... While boosters love him and are willing to donate big money to bring him here.

Joe Brady

Joe-Brady-Trophy-scaled.jpg

As for the Board of trustees...

David Epstein
board-of-trustees-member-david-epstein-of-the-miami-hurricanes-the-picture-id1076546730

Blake James
459756142.jpg

Get out of your shell and stop pretending this is Baylor! Allocate the fund's and do the right thing! Our fan's, players, and the city of Miami deserve better then your mediocre upbringings. JOE BRADY changed an offense in less then a year and will be a head coach soon... Why not be on the verge of this instead of the buyout side of things?

STOP WAITING AND TURNING DOWN OUR BOOSTERS WHO KNOW MORE THAN YOUR SAVVY BUSINESS MEN AND BRING THEM WHAT THEY WANT AND DESERVE!

Once you inserted the gayturd crap. You lost all credibility...

Advertisement
We need to send them this video about one of Enos’ best games, so they can post it on the Miami athletic website.

They’ll probably be too stupid to realize the opposing DC was Manny Diaz. They’ll make huge fools of themselves.

Lol if the OP thinks Joe Brady will come here regardless of what salary Miami pays him.

He’s already de facto OC at LSU.

Advertisement
Back