**** the BoT, Admin and Slurpers…

CaneTheGaytors

Biletnikoff Award Winner
…same ****, different year. Only on a much worse scale.

Program is dead. Throw some dirt on it and put it out of its misery.

These mother ***kers took the one team that I’ve always loved and turned it into mush.

To hire this abomination of a corch, who then hired this abomination of a staph, along with bringing a guy with him from Oregon that was S&C corch during 2 seasons of a plethora of injuries to important players is inexcusable and quite honestly, the coup de gras.

To all of the slurpers that ridicule and bully anyone that is actually aware and awake to the atrocity that is this entire organization…🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Neg away and ban me…I don’t give a fugg.

Advertisement
Advertisement
…same ****, different year. Only on a much worse scale.

Program is dead. Throw some dirt on it and put it out of its misery.

These mother ***kers took the one team that I’ve always loved and turned it into mush.

To hire this abomination of a corch, who then hired this abomination of a staph, along with bringing a guy with him from Oregon that was S&C corch during 2 seasons of a plethora of injuries to important players is inexcusable and quite honestly, the coup de gras.

To all of the slurpers that ridicule and bully anyone that is actually aware and awake to the atrocity that is this entire organization…🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Neg away and ban me…I don’t give a fugg.
You need a hug friend.

Advertisement
Meh…i give him a pass this year
628F8965-D170-4BC5-B447-FBA76C809B3B.gif

I don't know what the future holds but this year all these coaches are doing a very poor job.

I have never seen a team coached this poorly. I watched Umass play the other night and they are coached better than this. Talent is irrelevant.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back