The Blue Chip Ratio - Safety Edition

GojiraCane

All ACC
1645989460041.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I honestly have no idea who CJ Holton is.

How long have you been a fan? He wasn't a star player but I remember the name.
First game was in 1987.

I looked up Holton. He played two seasons here at linebacker and finished his career with 12 total tackles. Forgive me if I don’t remember that guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta raise your glass to Banda for that safety room being as elite as it is right now. JW, Tae and Kam should all be on the field at the same time in numerous packages.

As much as I have said that Mario, Steele and Strong will be scratching their heads at the LB and CB rooms..they will leave those safety position group meetings giving themselves high 5s and doing the "Carlton" dance. Alot of big time talent to work with for the next 2 years.

Advertisement
With all that talent and much better coaching maybe this year someone can knock down a pass. They were solid on run support last year but just average on coverage

Lots of high ranking safeties but most of them were busts.

Only guys that would be considered a success are Kenny Phillips, Deon Bush, and Jaquan Johnson.
I would put Rayshawn Jenkins up there. He wasn't a superstar but I certainly wouldn't call him a bust or a jag. Jenkins was a good player.

Edit: I mean in the group that I quoted not the blue chip list. He was a 3 star.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back