- Dec 31, 2018
- The blue chip ratio was 100% in 2006 and 2007. However depth was limited to just 2 quarterbacks in 2006
- The ratio was also at 100% in 2009. Here depth was even thinner, with just Jacory Harris. AJ Highsmith was converted to quarterback after Cook and Smith transferred
- Miami only had four quarterback commitments over a five year period between 2002 and 2006. Of those four, only two stuck for longer than two seasons (Kyle Wright and Kirby Freeman). A third left after two years (Marc Guillon, 2003), and one never played due to baseball (Daniel Stegall, 2006).
- Miami had only one quarterback commitment over a three year period between 2009 - 2011: Stephen Morris
- Since the 2018 cycle, Miami has obtained seven commitments, with a blue chip ratio of 86%