THE BILLBOARD

nasty26

Space Mountain floors
Premium
Already donated the other day. Went back just now and left an extra $5.

If you’re reading this and have any ***** left to give about this dog**** program, CLICK HERE and MATCH THAT $5. It takes 90 seconds and it’s 5 ******* DOLLARS.

Whether or not you’ve already donated, match it and let’s finish this NOW.

**** the whole god**** **** school.

Advertisement
Have they decided what the message will be?

I don't think attacking one or two people will move the bar. We need to put everyone on blast, from academics to athletics, Frenk to the head janitor. No one should be safe.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The U
Not even champion of Miami
#NoLongerBuildingChampions
Terrible. I hate to say it but you guys need major help.

I’d suggest a picture of notorious canes fan slob NJ2FL Cane captioned with: This man is healthier than Hurricanes football.

I’ve already posted a much better one.

This states the major problem, asks where the fault is and offers a solution. It doesn't use Miami's trademark or any artwork, just big letters on a black background; cheaper to create. No dumbass/juvenile hashtags are used.

The Sanitize the Hecht solution is direct without naming individuals. It infers that the solution involves more than Flake or Manny, but the entire culture at the Hecht.

1575288819582.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’ve already posted a much better one.

This states the major problem, asks where the fault is and offers a solution. It doesn't use Miami's trademark or any artwork, just big letters on a black background; cheaper to create. No dumbass/juvenile hashtags are used.

The Sanitize the Hecht solution is direct without naming individuals. It infers that the solution involves more than Flake or Manny, but the entire culture at the Hecht.

View attachment 103959
Too long. Short and direct.

Fire Blake James #Theu

Get the right message & I'll pay off the balance. Right now, no disrespect, this effort is as amateur as our program. Get it together guys. I believe in the cause.. just not the delivery thus far.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back