The Big Series! Free Shoes at Miami, game 1

Advertisement
Wow. There is no point when you are the tying run in scoring position to bluff like you are going. That was bad. Gotta get over it and win tomorrow. We had about 927 chances to end that game.

LOL, and people act surprised. This is UM baseball since 2008. Make it to the postseason where we will be exposed just like we have been against Louisville, UF, UVA, and FSU.

But we are fine.

LOL, and people act surprised. This is UM baseball since 2008. Make it to the postseason where we will be exposed just like we have been against Louisville, UF, UVA, and FSU.

But we are fine.

I hate to agree. I thought this year may be different but it's not looking good.

Advertisement
Seriously? Losing by a couple runs here and there is being exposed? 17 innings is exposed?

What the **** happened?

I fell asleep mid 17th inning. FSU had just gone up 7-6.

Someone break it down for me.

Lopez singled, Barr bunted him over for out number 1. Justin smith hit a routine fly out to CF for the 2nd out. Lopez tried to deek the CF and acted like he was tagging and going to 3b. He got to far off the bag at 2b and FSU threw behind him for the 3rd out.

Advertisement
Seriously? Losing by a couple runs here and there is being exposed? 17 innings is exposed?

Oh, make no mistake, we were exposed long before last night. Series losses to the three best teams on our schedule, one single win in a Super Regional game since 2008, being eliminated in home regionals. Last night was just another loss in a pattern of losses. We are putting ourselves right back in a familiar position: regional host, forced to go through Florida to get to Omaha.

But "we're fine".

Spades is preachin' the truth!

Haven't broke the pattern set by the disasterous UGA game in the CWS opener in 2008.

Moe, Larry and Shemp style losses, every time we face a good team.

You're probably right, I'm not ready to give up yet tho. lol I might need to get my glasses checked.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back