The Big Cheese

Advertisement
Hole in the Wall Pub is all UM and I believe Craig Erickson is an owner. Great wings and burgers with ice cold mugs for beer.

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement
Not extremely close to the school but I remember Frankies Pizza on Bird Rd being really good. Anyone been there lately? Is it still any good? Haven't been there in 30 years.

Big Cheese has been destroying my stomach lately. Sports grill is the place to go.

Advertisement
Miami Heroes

Bill and Ted's

Velve Creme

Burger King

giphy.gif

Sports Grill near Sunset Place. Get yourself some special grill wings and thank me later.

This is the correct answer

I can get shot for giving this away, but here it goes: you get special grilled, double dipped with a side of miami heat sauce with garlic on top and a lime on the side. Also, order fries "well done" (they'll be super crispy) with a side of cheese sauce. We'd normally get a pitcher of Terrapin as well.

Sports Grill near Sunset Place. Get yourself some special grill wings and thank me later.

This is the correct answer

I can get shot for giving this away, but here it goes: you get special grilled, double dipped with a side of miami heat sauce with garlic on top and a lime on the side. Also, order fries "well done" (they'll be super crispy) with a side of cheese sauce. We'd normally get a pitcher of Terrapin as well.

Word. Can’t forget to kick things off with that fish dip either.

Advertisement
Back