The Big Cheese

acerostone

Recruit
Driving down for the game. I haven't been back to the Big Cheese since leaving Miami and I'm looking for a lunch place on Saturday near campus. I know there are probably better places to eat but I want to surround myself with everything Cane on Saturday. Is there a better Cane restaurant? Planning to stop by the campus afterwards to see what's doin.

Advertisement
Driving down for the game. I haven't been back to the Big Cheese since leaving Miami and I'm looking for a lunch place on Saturday near campus. I know there are probably better places to eat but I want to surround myself with everything Cane on Saturday. Is there a better Cane restaurant? Planning to stop by the campus afterwards to see what's doin.

Just check out the new Rat. Game Day will be nearby.

Just check out the new Rat. Game Day will be nearby.

either just go to the Rat or go eat at the sports grill by sunset place

Advertisement
Sports Grill near Sunset Place. Get yourself some special grill wings and thank me later.

not anything to do with the canes but its close to campus and its amazing cuban food. It's called "Havana Harry's"

Advertisement
RokBrgr if you're looking for a quality burger, and close to campus. A little pricey, but worth it

The Titanic right next to AllCanes across from baseball stadium. Great burgers & other stuff.

So Titanic is where the old LB's Eatery used to be back in the 80s and 90s? Loved that place. I remember the Big Cheese too - that was the best pizza place around. I'll be headed down to Miami for the game this weekend for the first time in years and I was thinking of taking my kids to the Big Cheese too.

Anyone remember JJ's at Sunset Place? Long gone, I believe.

Advertisement
So Titanic is where the old LB's Eatery used to be back in the 80s and 90s? Loved that place. I remember the Big Cheese too - that was the best pizza place around. I'll be headed down to Miami for the game this weekend for the first time in years and I was thinking of taking my kids to the Big Cheese too.

Anyone remember JJ's at Sunset Place? Long gone, I believe.

Yea JJ's son opened a new JJs about a decade ago but it's a Shake Shack now

Advertisement
Casola’s. Act like you are getting a slice pre or post another orange bowl victory.

I met The Rock at the Big Cheese one time. He called me a jabroni, so that was cool. Food sucked though.

Advertisement
Back