The Big 3 (4)

jjacks93

Big Dog Alpha Pimp
I would say as long as that QB is at UCF they deserve a lil respect in the state of Florida

But whyyyyy the fck are UF and FSU fans and now the media trying to lump us in with their misery ? Do yal agree ? Are all 3 teams in the same position right now ?

I don’t see it. A loss to LSU ain’t equal to a loss to Kentucky , and defintely ain’t equal to a loss to a average VT team and a nailbiter with Samford . With a better QB we don’t lose to Pitt, Wisconsin, or LSU . FSUs and UFs problems go much deeper than that imo

Advertisement
announcers on live national TV said we were bludgeoned by LSU......
thats why they lumping us in
thats not a term you want to have used to describe your game

Advertisement

haven't we seen that announcers dont actually watch football as much nor as closely as the fans do? from what i saw, IF (big one here) we can fix the QB issue, it'll go a long way into making this season a success esp given the amount of guys that were running open against an NFL type (talent) defense

haven't we seen that announcers dont actually watch football as much nor as closely as the fans do? from what i saw, IF (big one here) we can fix the QB issue, it'll go a long way into making this season a success esp given the amount of guys that were running open against an NFL type (talent) defense

the play by play announcer used those terms to describe the game........
it was sad to hear

all I'm saying is that those words could not have helped our national perception which was already bordering on being fraud

If you want to be respected you gotta earn that sh*t mayne. Our only win going back to Nov 2017 is against a hapless SSU team that is FCS and likely will be moving down to DII next year.

Advertisement

There's a difference. Miami is certainly on its way up. We're just not elite yet. UF has been garbage since Tebow left and is rebuilding along with FSU. Although I do think FSU has too much talent to be that bad. It seems as if they quit after they lost to us last year. It took Golden 4 years even with a subpar roster that Shannon left him to complete his 58-0 masterpiece to Clemson.

There's a difference. Miami is certainly on its way up. We're just not elite yet. UF has been garbage since Tebow left and is rebuilding along with FSU. Although I do think FSU has too much talent to be that bad. It seems as if they quit after they lost to us last year. It took Golden 4 years even with a subpar roster that Shannon left him to complete his 58-0 masterpiece to Clemson.

i agree with you,
but i think this is the reason why we are getting lumped in

I would say as long as that QB is at UCF they deserve a lil respect in the state of Florida

But whyyyyy the fck are UF and FSU fans and now the media trying to lump us in with their misery ? Do yal agree ? Are all 3 teams in the same position right now ?

I don’t see it. A loss to LSU ain’t equal to a loss to Kentucky , and defintely ain’t equal to a loss to a average VT team and a nailbiter with Samford . With a better QB we don’t lose to Pitt, Wisconsin, or LSU . FSUs and UFs problems go much deeper than that imo

So far VT has proven better than average - especially on defense. Foster is one of, if not the best in the business. I know its only two games but they have curb stomped FSU and W & M - unlike Willie boy who should have lost to Samford.

Advertisement
UF is losing the arms race on and off the field to UCF. UCF is growing a ridiculous rate and could one day unseat UF in prestige just because of the sheer amount of money they're throwing at new facilities. If UF football falters and UCF football continues to rise it could accelerate UF's demise.

UF is losing the arms race on and off the field to UCF. UCF is growing a ridiculous rate and could one day unseat UF in prestige just because of the sheer amount of money they're throwing at new facilities. If UF football falters and UCF football continues to rise it could accelerate UF's demise.

I think it's already there.

Advertisement
As upset as I am, we are in much better shape than the little girls up state. We loss a important football game badly. Noles loss their manhood to Dora the Explorer and the swamp scum loss to, who the **** beat them?

Advertisement
Back