The Best QB in South Florida that nobody talks about

I'm biased toward Edouard. He's an awesome athlete, which allows for some growth as it relates to his mechanics. He's already got a natural motion that is easier to work with than someone like Winky. Have to see more of him, but already, I think he has a stronger arm than Teddy/Jacory AND is more athletic. The only QB target as good as him is Mahalak in my opinion. If Winky played in Atlanta, I wouldn't recruit him and I'd go after Edouard and Mahalak.

That's a very good point,and one which the staff will probably consider. Are we recruiting this kid because he's the best QB prospect, or are we taking him because he's local and can help cheerlead for the class.

Winky is a UM caliber athlete regardless of where hes from. If hes from Atlanta he gets a scholarship to play safety/receiver. We give him a shot at QB because he's a big name local guy.

Advertisement
I'm biased toward Edouard. He's an awesome athlete, which allows for some growth as it relates to his mechanics. He's already got a natural motion that is easier to work with than someone like Winky. Have to see more of him, but already, I think he has a stronger arm than Teddy/Jacory AND is more athletic. The only QB target as good as him is Mahalak in my opinion. If Winky played in Atlanta, I wouldn't recruit him and I'd go after Edouard and Mahalak.

That's a very good point,and one which the staff will probably consider. Are we recruiting this kid because he's the best QB prospect, or are we taking him because he's local and can help cheerlead for the class.

Winky is a UM caliber athlete regardless of where hes from. If hes from Atlanta he gets a scholarship to play safety/receiver. We give him a shot at QB because he's a big name local guy.

I think the assumption is that he probably wont come if we just offer him as an ATH. He wants to be a QB.

Kid reminds me of Aaron Murry but a slightly better athlete. Mechanics, throwing motion, play-fakes, etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back