The BEAST KC McDermott

629.gif

Advertisement
Lol at anybody who thinks McDermott will red shirt.. He will be starting RT after spring ball.. Another good OL with Flowers, Mongo, McDermott, Bunche/Isadora, KC.. With 3 of those guys being 3 year starters and Bunche having over 14 starts in his career as well..

Odogwu

Still very raw should be ready to replace Flowers after next season when he leaves for the draft..

Lol at anybody who thinks McDermott will red shirt.. He will be starting RT after spring ball.. Another good OL with Flowers, Mongo, McDermott, Bunche/Isadora, KC.. With 3 of those guys being 3 year starters and Bunche having over 14 starts in his career as well..

Odogwu

Still very raw should be ready to replace Flowers after next season when he leaves for the draft..

Love Odogwu, but would be surprised if he started anytime in the next 2 seasons. We are stacking chips.

Odogwu

Love Odogwu, but would be surprised if he started anytime in the next 2 seasons. We are stacking chips.

i love his aggressiveness i dont know if he has the bend to play guard but he will see the field here

Advertisement
He says in the interview "I know he wants to go to Miami, and I'm still working on it" I have also seen two posters on here mention the same thing about Dixon wanting to go to Miami... anybody know the scoop on this?

Ask corch Jack Daniels

Advertisement
*****ing about Pete teasing news: 11 pages.

A nice piece on the future anchor of our OL: Not quite a full page yet.

Check yourselves.

Kc McDermott, Al Golden honored at Lombardi Trophy ceremony

by Matt Porter
You can call Kc McDermott a blue-chip recruit. Now, you can call him a “Chip off the Old Block.”

That’s the name of the award given Wednesday to the Palm Beach Central High standout during the Rotary Lombardi Award Presentation in Houston.

McDermott, a 6-foot-6, 290-pound senior rated the top prospect on the PBGametime Big Board, took home one of seven regional high school awards handed out by the Lombardi committee. The Lombardi Trophy is given to the nation’s top college offensive or defensive lineman.

The high school award McDermott won is named after the “Seven Blocks of Granite” offensive line at Fordham University of which Vince Lombardi was a member in 1936. Seven high school finalists are dubbed “Chips Off the Old Block” as they are projected to be future Lombardi Award candidates.

McDermott, the younger brother of Miami junior center Shane McDermott, was the Florida winner. The other winners took home awards given to the top candidate in California, Texas and the Midwest, Northeast, South and West regions.

McDermott plans to enroll at UM in January.

In addition, Miami coach Al Golden received the Lombardi award for excellence in coaching. Former BYU coach LaVell Edwards presented the award.

“What a great honor to receive this award from Coach Edwards,” Golden said in his acceptance speech. “I humbly dedicate this award to the 2013 Miami Hurricanes. They overcame a lot of adversity over the last three years. And in so doing, they taught us a lot about perseverance and leadership itself and maybe perhaps overall about class.”

Advertisement
Favorite commit

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...-miami-commit-laughs-at-urban-meyers-sad-face

"The Urban Meyer thing was just funny to me. He came to my school a week after I told his assistant that I wasn't even interested in them," McDermott said. "I told him no to his face, and it's got to be one of the top five reactions of someone ever. His facial expression was just so funny. My coach was tearing up and had to go in his office and laugh."

After being asked to elaborate on Meyer's "funny" face, McDermott compared the two-time national championship winning coach to an infant.

"It literally looked like a kid the first time you tell him 'no, you can't do something.' It looked like he was a baby about to cry. It was so funny."

Favorite commit

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...-miami-commit-laughs-at-urban-meyers-sad-face

"The Urban Meyer thing was just funny to me. He came to my school a week after I told his assistant that I wasn't even interested in them," McDermott said. "I told him no to his face, and it's got to be one of the top five reactions of someone ever. His facial expression was just so funny. My coach was tearing up and had to go in his office and laugh."

After being asked to elaborate on Meyer's "funny" face, McDermott compared the two-time national championship winning coach to an infant.

"It literally looked like a kid the first time you tell him 'no, you can't do something.' It looked like he was a baby about to cry. It was so funny."

Outstanding stuff. Love this kid.

That urban meyer whiny baby **** works though. there was some **** recruit several years ago that he actually cried to, claiming UF had to have him. and, regrettably, that crying crap worked. he's a shameless, conniving *******. Love that KC sees right through it, and told him to pound sand.

Odogwu

i love his aggressiveness i dont know if he has the bend to play guard but he will see the field here

I'm surprised we haven't made odogwu into a defensive lineman, either at dt or d end.

He's an athletic 300 pounder and is so raw he wouldn't have to unlearn any bad habits.
We need an impact dt, and Odogwu seems like he has the physical ability to become a standout.

Advertisement

I'm as big a KC fan as anyone, but I don't see him starting that soon. JMO.

And you forgot to mention my dude Gall. He's eating small children and dead puppies right now in the weight room so the world better be ready for him.

But regardless, KC is another dream recruit. Well spoken, ultra talented, and all Miami Hurricane. All those playmakers we had back in the day but everyone knows it all started up front with the most dominant OL in the country. Dorsey could have played those games in a tshirt.
Im silently sitting in a dark room puffin on this 'gar waitin for Gall to make his debut and eat some faces on National TV

Advertisement
Back